How do you all feel about wagstaff?

I love how he pulls random item names for things he can’t see, but morgue deaths should be excluded, at least the ones that are verbs, because he may not know what a patch of grass is, but he knows perfectly well that it’s not a wild drowning. Also the Dev Tool’s name appearing is a little too fourth wall break-y. Noting how plastic bags appear is one thing, but the Dev Tool just feels like a bug/oversight.

4 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Why would you play without his goggles in the first place? This is not intended.. That's why he has so many cool head pieces for every situation 

Because I might not have the pigskin ready to craft new ones and then I'm basically done since its really bad for my eyes.

3 minutes ago, 1TeeMo said:

Because I might not have the pigskin ready to craft new ones and then I'm basically done since its really bad for my eyes.

Get a red gem from digging a grave and use it to make the the fryfocals. The fryfocals don’t degrade over time, only when used.

Edit: Not that I think there shouldn’t be an option to visually tweak the nearsightedness, you shouldn’t have to put up with irl punishment for not wearing goggles, just giving advice to help compensate.

4 minutes ago, 1TeeMo said:

the first googles you have last 10 days... it's virtually impossible you get no pig skin in 10 days..

6 minutes ago, Tapirus said:

Well, it's a interesting character since his quotes provides some clues about the world of Don't Starve.

Not just the DS world but he pokes fun at game logic. For example, he mentions how fuel sources only need to touch a fire pit to ignite it, or how chests have a lock on them yet they don't need a key, or says that he's intrigued how the Stalking Stick increases his speed by 30% exactly.

11 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

Not just the DS world but he pokes fun at game logic. For example, he mentions how fuel sources only need to touch a fire pit to ignite it, or how chests have a lock on them yet they don't need a key, or says that he's intrigued how the Stalking Stick increases his speed by 30% exactly.

True, but that's part of the character (like the puns of Wilson, citation of novels by Wendy or the moments when Maxwell breaks the 4th wall).

I like that, but his quotes about investigations are important too.

Archived