Hamlet Beta - Pretty Parasol

Hey. For whatever reason, I don't have the option to craft a pretty parasol in the current Hamlet beta. I only noticed because I need one to craft Wagstaff's Telebrella, so I'm at a bit of an impasse here. I figured maybe it got put in a different tab or something, but I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks for the speedy reply! Just tried running the game and I have access to ALL of the shipwrecked recipes now. This is especially nice since I can finally make cloth out of bamboo I get from the pig shops, but obviously most of the shipwrecked recipes aren't exactly useful or able to be crafted in Hamlet lol
Not sure if this is intentional since I didn't used to be able to craft the great majority of the shipwrecked recipes in Hamlet, but I'm able to craft the parasol now! Cheers!

13 hours ago, Kisica said:

I still can't find pretty parasol in my game

After looking into this further, I found that one of my mods was causing issues with the recipes list for some reason. In my case, the Geometric Placement mod was the culprit while all the other mods worked fine. I'd recommend turning off your mods and checking for it again.

On 22.04.2019 at 2:41 AM, DarkMatterZero said:

After looking into this further, I found that one of my mods was causing issues with the recipes list for some reason. In my case, the Geometric Placement mod was the culprit while all the other mods worked fine. I'd recommend turning off your mods and checking for it again.

Disabling all mods helped, thanks!

Archived