Sign in to follow this  
JanH

[Game Update] - 143

Thanks for the new patch from Devs 

I downloaded new patch and installed. But the game still stuck at login in then Gathering supplies infinity loading. I also tried to join the game from the Comunity session, but it just pop up Server not responding or stuck infinity at Checking Weather...
My PSN Religion is US / Location: Viet Nam
I have just brought this game 2 days ago. And the first time I can logged in and play normally but today it got these issue. Please help us check again and hopefully to see the game work smooth again soon. Thanks ❣

57299647_348058472497993_6171339074834530304_n.jpg

• Like 2

keats95    86
5 hours ago, JanH said:

With this update, we have implemented some additional unique back-end tracking for each stage of the login connect process so that we're better able to narrow down where exactly the login is failing for certain people, and if it's even the same spot for everyone.

I know this update wasn't intended to be a fix for the infinite log in issue, but after downloading it and booting up the application, my game soared straight through the 'logging in' screen without any issue! To make things even sweeter my daily gift for logging in was a Triumphant skin for Wendy. <3

I've tried closing the game and going back in a few times and it seems to be consistently working for me now? I'll let you know if anything changes but at least for now it seems the issue has been successfully resolved for me! Much love Klei, and I hope you can figure out what is actually behind the issue for those who are still experiencing it.

Edited by keats95

keats95    86
19 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Glad to see some people can play again now.

Alas, it was short lived. :( I enjoyed access to the game again last night but this morning it has once again become stuck on the 'Gathering supplies' screen...

• Like 1

Dynamix_Roxx    329

Hey guys. What is in update 1.44?What is in update 1.45? What is in update 1.46? 

Still waiting for a sure answer on if we will get new content on the same day for everyone. I don’t want to see one platform receive it before another. 

NoscopeFelix    2913
8 minutes ago, Dynamix_Roxx said:

Hey guys. What is in update 1.44?What is in update 1.45? What is in update 1.46? 

Still waiting for a sure answer on if we will get new content on the same day for everyone. I don’t want to see one platform receive it before another. 

image.thumb.jpg.b8dd2f4704404cf61022bc0364935997.jpg

• Thanks 1

Dynamix_Roxx    329
24 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

image.thumb.jpg.b8dd2f4704404cf61022bc0364935997.jpg

How did you see this on PS4? I tried, and I remember seeing that previously. I just thought it was removed or something. 

Nevermind, I found it. I swear that option used to be where the actual update was, not when you hit options on the game icon. Maybe with the newer PS4 updates they moved the option to the main screen.

Thanks.

It was only a minor update, hopefully to fix login issues people are having. I just don’t get why details aren’t posted here.

Edited by Dynamix_Roxx