[Game Update] - 327257

While we're talking about her, Double clicking double dodges.

Her compass doesn't work on boats as the UI goes under the actual boat.

Equipping her compass while the horn is equipped/vice versa overlaps the slot for both items, hiding one another and crashing if you click on one.

6 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Her compass doesn't work on boats as the UI goes under the actual boat.

Equipping her compass while the horn is equipped/vice versa overlaps the slot for both items, hiding one another and crashing if you click on one.

Those 2 are bugs for sure... Pls report in bug tracker

The double dodge was reported as exploit in the bug tracker section.. Not by me mind you.. Probs gonna get patched.. So be aware

Tbh I think she needs a bit of extra base speed... You loose 5 slots... that's probs quite a lot weight restricting movement compared to the other characters

Edited by FreyaMaluk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

I don't agree she is good looking... Her hair from the back is weird..

She has a weird sad face that doesn't fit her.. 

The whole art is low res

I agree so much with this. 

When I first saw her artwork I immediately fell in love with her, but when I saw her in-game look I was oh so disappointed

She looks so sad, her hair looks weird and she has a completely different skin color in-game. 

I'm not the greatest artist but I wanted to see how she would look like with a more upbeat face and the skin color from her artwork.

Wheeler Portraitimage.png.0582ffe58135805f083678ad2fb43255.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SkylordElberich said:

Wheeler's a cool looking character. The only thing putting me off playing her is her inventory size.

Samesies.  I wear a backpack everywhere I go playing other characters, so...

3 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Wait what? When does she say this?

On 4/18/2019 at 7:46 PM, jarisai said:

So, I Was playing with this new character and I found that Wheeler is not her name, it’s her last name

her full name is Maybelle Dorothea Wheeler

79FF3C76-A8EB-4C75-8D03-8AFF6F8B5572.jpeg

I just said "blah blah blah" because I forgot her name.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Haha 1

On 4/20/2019 at 2:32 AM, SandvichSpy said:

When I first saw her artwork I immediately fell in love with her, but when I saw her in-game look I was oh so disappointed

She looks so sad, her hair looks weird and she has a completely different skin color in-game. 

I'm not the greatest artist but I wanted to see how she would look like with a more upbeat face and the skin color from her artwork.

On 4/20/2019 at 3:52 AM, Portmanteau said:

We need a poll thread to get the current art replaced with something like whats on the right. She looks so much better even in just that concept there. It still bothers me that her in-game art doesn't match her big portrait, especially since she looks much better face wise on there too.

I started the post in the bug tracker cuz I think it's a visual defect.. But I can move the thread to general

On 4/20/2019 at 2:32 AM, SandvichSpy said:

there u go... it's in general now... u can check it .. vote... I gave you credit for your improved version..

Edited by FreyaMaluk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Sidg62 said:

Will I be able to import my beta save back to my regular game once the beta is over?

Im pretty sure you can... but you should save manually in case you cannot..

I was able to configure to save locally and tbh don't remember where the files from the beta are saved normally... I think in the steam folder??

in any case make manual saves from this file

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\212931351\219740 

and then this too... in another folder ofc so u don't get confused

E:\Users\XXXX\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve\save

Edited by FreyaMaluk