Can the Ancient Murals be translated into ANY human language?

Heya, It looks like the murals have some sort of pattern as human language doa. 

For example here we can see that the has got some pattern as a language would. 

58f6bf91e0246_Sinttulo.png.37dc4124011de911f723ca6cd549af2d.png.3609e3a44a8915466ca2d1515ecc5eae.png

Is it really possible that theres english ecrypted within the symbols?

Perhaps the Tab in the picture means a single sentence?

I think that it might be another lenguage, not necessarily english, encrypted into these, but it might have a completely different structure.

Spoiler

Please don't burn me, but I think that it might reveal some lore or even a link to another puzzle that klei could've left us hints for...

58 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

I think that it might be another language, not necessarily english, encrypted into these, but it might have a completely different structure.

Hide contents

Please don't burn me, but I think that it might reveal some lore or even a link to another puzzle that klei could've left us hints for...

Yeah, i certainly think that the symbols definitely reveal something, something as it may be just be like ''Oh noes the very odd gate we found is activating itself!'' or something esle

50 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

Bildergebnis für runen

maybe this helps

This certainly isn't the language we need but still thanks, we just need to dig for random language symbols everywhere we can.

This makes me actually consider... If Metheus might have more in it than we just expected. 

Aaaaaand... if Klei isn't making any new puzzles because the CURRENT one might not even be close to being solved. There is probably a lot that was there to see and wasn't ever noticed by any of us.

We may have seen all of it, but haven't observed any of it...

Spoiler

Finally something to sweat over... Oh I missed this!

9 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

I think that it might be another lenguage, not necessarily english, encrypted into these, but it might have a completely different structure.

Klei and their community seems to primarily speak English. I highly doubt they would use a different language. Although if they did, then it would most likely be Latin, as we have seen it in some puzzles in the past.

10 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Klei and their community seems to primarily speak English. I highly doubt they would use a different language. Although if they did, then it would most likely be Latin, as we have seen it in some puzzles in the past.

They surely speak English, although they don't have to when it comes to puzzles. This is further proven by the fact that this puzzle involves an ancient, inhuman civilization whom's posture or culture does not have reasons to be any close to human.

I wouldn't hasitate to use a completely nuttish and twisted lenguage that requires research, bringing clever people together, huge cooperation between them and brainstorming to decrypt in a puzzle. A game with THAT complex lore DESERVES hard puzzles that you need to spend your actual time on to get any closer to a solution and a reward in form of a knowledge. The puzzles that this great community DESERVES are to sweat over and to be spoken about.

Lets not forget that we already know some of the symbols found on the wall mural. Perhaps if the symbols on the obelisk are indeed a language it could be some kind of more advanced version of the same language (in the same way that English could be considered a "more advanced" version of Latin). I say this not only because the increased quality of the obelisk shows technological advancement, but also because of some of the similar symbols found between the two.

For example going from 5cb8e61c9007e_symbol1.PNG.1fca4792acb286c434eb1482ac4e1ae1.PNG to 5cb8e62262a5a_symbol2.PNG.fae7d8239688db715b699cccb7a80702.PNG isn't too much of a stretch and nor is 5cb8e69725085_symbol3.PNG.37342457bba808c5b1728f15c051ade8.PNGto 5cb8e69d1c183_symbol4.PNG.876d42a95bb5d5afdaba20f060082284.PNG. 

The comparisons continue but I dont want to have to keep getting out the snipping tool for 3 hours when it is pretty clear when symbols are similar.

1 hour ago, Canis said:

My first thought is that I want to see the whole picture, because maybe that would help in some way. Can you post the entire picture and not just a crop of the letters?

I sadly can't get the whole picture as the closest I can get are the snipped edits on wiki.

1 hour ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

first 6 lines seem to have just 8 characters following a simple pattern, with some characters rotated and small changes made, if it has meaning, it’s likely symbolic.

line 1

line 2

line 2 reversed

line 1 reversed

line 1

line 2

if it has a repetitive patter could a spell or a chant...

The mural symbols and metheus symbols look like they could be part of the same language, so I'd probably guess that each rune represents a single object or idea on it's own like it did in the whole "putting things in the chest" bit of the puzzle. 

kind of like this thing you might of looked at in gradeschool

6b6326fb972e5361ce0db783634e0b92.jpg

also @__IvoCZE__ that doc actually does have a couple of things about the mural on it in the side. Here it is in full view.QCLOiYr.png

2 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

if it has a repetitive patter could a spell or a chant...

in real life, spells are much closer to prayers than bippity boppity boo; but this is a video game where you can make cut stones by combining separate ones somehow, so there's no telling in universe.

It does vaguely resemble a music stanza, but I'm not brute forcing that.

13 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

in real life, spells are much closer to prayers than bippity boppity boo; but this is a video game where you can make cut stones by combining separate ones somehow, so there's no telling in universe.

It does vaguely resemble a music stanza, but I'm not brute forcing that.

It's not meant to be something forced.. But if you repetitive patterns the might be a reason.. All languages.. Even pictoric ones use repetitions for the sake of importance...  

On 4/18/2019 at 5:45 AM, Wilson_pl said:

Aaaaaand... if Klei isn't making any new puzzles because the CURRENT one might not even be close to being solved. There is probably a lot that was there to see and wasn't ever noticed by any of us.

There was that puzzle from the Hamlet EA trailer that we never solved.

Also we're lucky the ancient civilization has a language, and doesn't just communicate via smells like most insects.

Spoiler

On the topic of smellular language, do Mants have any relation to the ruins civilization or their language?

11 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

The Pherostone is found in special ruins.

whats that?

2 hours ago, ModsterMash said:

I thought that this was a dead end?

Unfortunately, I can't seem to access the investigation thread to check...

what hamlet puzzle?

sorry hamlet was announced when i was doing non DS stuff and theres just a massive period where i was just out of it

1 hour ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

whats that?

what hamlet puzzle?

sorry hamlet was announced when i was doing non DS stuff and theres just a massive period where i was just out of it

Pherostone is a special item that allows u to understand mant language.. You can find it in the toxic jungle in the other mant entrance 

Ruinous_Entrance_Pherostone.thumb.png.8237b0fba884d4940f116f1b58a8db1f.png

Archived