Playtime record

1 minute ago, Saturnus said:

@Oozinator has appearantly played the game about twice as long as it's been out as it's 3.6 years. Apparently. :D

Only needs 136 more days to hit 4 years constant 24/7 playtime. Of course this is @Oozinator we're talking about so I'm pretty sure this can be done in less than one mortal day. :)

Unless another call interrupts.

One thing to you three, below me (because me =  king of the hill).
Infidels!
There are many options, that it can be true.
Time travel for example, is one of them!

5 minutes ago, mathmanican said:

... I'm pretty sure this can be done in less than one mortal day...

Just now, KittenIsAGeek said:

..Seriously..

11 minutes ago, Saturnus said:

...twice as long..

14 hours ago, Oozinator said:

hoursink.png.52298ebc03591f21fc375d05b4c9a394.png

That would be about 3.5 years. Does ONI even exist that long?

Not accusing you of anything, but would support my suspicion these numbers are about as accurate as dupes trying to discuss philosophy ;)

All this stuff becomes scary when you actually break it down into days, months, or years.

I remember for Team Fortress 2 I was at like over 100 days straight playing just the Demoman... just casually playing over a few years lead to that.

Steam should have the option of turning those counters off. My posture is enough of a reminder that I play too much games, I don't need virtual Big Brothers help.

Yopyop ! Noob's comin' !!

image.png.be7931bcdc0319f18dbdc56e45e17e95.png

Knowing I'm mostly (almost only) playing ONI as video game.

But hey, wait a minute, no AFK at all, & just bought this game in January, the 9th to be precise. So only 106 days ago. Not that bad, yeeeh ?

I broke 3,000 hours today, granted I have AFKed plenty, but I will say most of that time is in survival, just waiting for materials to come in and dupes to get through work orders.

Screenshot (374).png

On a side note, anyone else notice the background image on steam seems to be a random screenshot of one of your bases?

49 minutes ago, pacovf said:

That’s true for all steam games. It will cycle through the pictures in the store if you don’t have screenshots, or through your screenshots if you do.

Oh that`s why i it shows an image of a non existent materila entry from the codex for me. It puzzled me why would they advertise the game with something that`s not there. I forgot i made a screenshot of it earlier.

Oh... Well then... *Sweeps her numbers under a rug* Nothing to see here folks.

PlayTime.png.5387f2cee9f03c69f7f29acfb8eccabb.png

I no longer feel badly that when I see people's builds on forums or try to read a post explaining some sort of automation system my brain breaks and I feel lost. I'm just a wee ONI baby in comparison to most of you (All of you? Pretty sure all of you at this point). This is what happens when you forget you own a game for over a year.

On 20/4/2019 at 9:15 PM, Oozinator said:

hoursink.png.52298ebc03591f21fc375d05b4c9a394.png

and here we have an example of how people can waste their life.

Spoiler

I got the game 2 or 3 weeks ago, and I still only have:

Spoiler

5ce4e38633d42_Skrmbillede2019-05-22kl_07_51_29.png.31101420ed36ef6d941339aacfc164e5.png

we should make a poll and see how many % of the players have more than 2000 hours

2 hours ago, metallichydra said:

and here we have an example of how people can waste their life.

"and here we have an example of how people can spoof their life" would fit better I think, considering the photoshop.

Archived