Expectations of the first major game update

I expect ew biomes that do not require  killing a boss or doing anything, I want a new biome just like grassland area, sth like that that just makes the play experience different and not sth late game. I mean the atrium was cool and all but I rarely went into it. I want an area that you always use and just walk through on the way to your base . That would make me really happy. 

As i main Wilbur (via a mod: Shipwrecked Characters https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=697356989&searchtext=shipwreck )

Add Wilbur and Rework him something like: shorten the time between walk and run, drop poop and beard hair per 1,5 or 2 days, can throw stuff (poop, rock, gold, spear, axe, twig, log...you know a monkey's gotta do what a monkey's gotta do...run around and throw stuff of cause), climb tree and hide mob will lose aggro after awhile....

1 hour ago, FloomRide said:

and add Warly as a playable character with special crock pots that cook faster

One idea that I had for Warly if he were added to DST would be to tweak his bonus from crock pot dishes. Instead of the 33% bonus being inherit to him, what if any crock pot dish cooked by him is given a special "gourmet" tag that bestows the 33% bonus to anyone who eats it, not just him. Honestly, it might be kind of op but it'd be an interesting way of cementing him as the team chef.

Archived