co-operator

Suspicious Eastern Europe Servers

Terra M Welch    1,274
25 minutes ago, Kaisen_ said:

Doesn’t really seem that worth it when you’re just going to get icons constantly =/

farm ALL the icons!

...Sorry I had to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 Da LOLs    1,883

spools aren't transferable so that takes out like 70% of their gains to only those accounts they are farming from lol what a waste of time

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 Da LOLs    1,883
1 minute ago, CarlZalph said:

Check his steam group.  Of his 286 accounts a majority of them have 699 games.

He's doing this for card idle drops too and is (probably) selling them or using the discounts to get more games and is gaming the Steam market.

If it were a waste of time, then I'd highly doubt all of his accounts would exist and have that many titles on their accounts.

oof

co-operator    11
52 minutes ago, snugglysnootertoot said:

This isn't exactly a new thing.

Well I haven't seen a thread about it. Also I have doubts if klei is aware of the situation and its scale ( We are talking more than 48+ dedicated servers here.)   280+ accounts are farming skins for 10k game days , majority of the servers are around 20000 yes 20k game days old, oh boy just imagine how long they have been farming.

If this is fine with klei's Tos I have nothing to say.

• Like 3

Datanon    209
13 hours ago, co-operator said:

If this is fine with klei's Tos I have nothing to say.

since the game works with the steam market and allows mods i dont think they can do much about RMT, but i could be wrong

Skrzelik    35

I mean, he (or them) had to buy dozens of copies of DST and if he counts the cost of electricity, I doubt he is making any resonable money out of this. Hes plrobably not gonna sell commons to the market as their already at their lowest so the only thing I can see happen is trading-in for end tier items and selling thos, which may eventually flood the market and decrease its value, but nothing you can do about that, it's the probablem for every game that has regular drops. 

I remember how this inflation went in tf2, you could buy a key (2.5$) at 2.66 ref like 6 years back and now its at 46.22 ref (ref is 18 items). If anything I remember the devs making cool "bread chests" that require you to put tons of items to make them which battled the inflation (kind of like being able to weave Vortox) for a bit but the more popular the game the more idling bots.

• Like 3

BeliarBAD    476
2 hours ago, metallichydra said:

perhaps he isnt using 1 computer for each account?

certainly hes simulating them all on 1 computer. for sure you wont get rich from that but its good pocket money. better then sitting at home and drinking beer all day. ok he still sits infront of his pcs and maybe he drinks beer all the time too but he makes some money.

• Like 2