Where is everyone at

I honestly have no idea. I mostly play on my own world, sometimes though since i'm a somewhat good player. I like to hop on a pub with another friend and rush ruins and rush bosses. It's been a while since I last did this.

I've found many of the forumers in games over the years by going around the discord communities (Like strictly unprofessional) or talking to them on twitch. There is an area of the forums to organize servers and find gaming partners, you can check there as well.

Personally, ever since i changed my computer I've been having horrible pings around the US or European servers, so I stick to Brazilian public servers now (I'm from Argentina)

Personally, i barely get to actually play multiplayer because the Phil. Internet makes Lag Compensation rubberbanding feel like:

rubberbanding.gif.a448b418ff2bbc2db9ffd5de2c20a131.gif

Without lag compensation it just devolves into:

Kc_powa.gif.61a336bce443b29493021b45e924329d.gif

So i just run my own laggy forest shard servers alone. But given the time and better internet speeds, i'll be more than willing to play some games with you fellas :)

I ( at least think ) that I met the full golden gorge team ( seperatelly but still did ) during forge rounds, the forged forge team while testing double trouble but didn't meet Minespatch nor Fuffles

And about me, I just play with friends or rarely go to pubs, but right now I'm not playing since I kinda don't want to start a new world just for it to be restarted because the new content

I used to dabble in Klei servers a little, which are definitely good for finding new friends to play with. For awhile now, I've been playing solo with the automatic health adjust mod. I have been thinking about messaging a few people here on the forums about starting a private game though~ :wilson_cool: (Though I do worry about lag being an issue)

you need to find a server where you can play. a server like mighty beard (no pw) or servers with pw. you find servers with pw in the forums and on discord and in groups and evrywhere.

after time you will have found friends and then you can make a server and play with them. thats how i did it.

3 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

rubberbanding.gif.a448b418ff2bbc2db9ffd5de2c20a131.gif

Same issue as this guy, the closest servers have 190+ ping, pub or not (this was too an extent where I only recently realised that wasn't normal). I have played with some forums people, but uhhh.... I kept getting force chocked by monsters. I mostly hop on, collect my gift, and go play some Minecraft or regular DS. On events it seems to be fine though. The ping calms down a bit.

I'm typically hosting my own worlds usually around 10-11 PM EST... fittingly enough, it's usually one of my Lights Out worlds. A couple people who have posted in here have tuned into my stream.

I still pop into a publics to see what's going on, but its becoming increasingly rare.

Honestly I just play alone most of the time. There are almost always some pub servers without TOO much lag availble, but it's either Summer or Winter in that server, the server gets reset every 20 days, or there's nothing to do in there since there's a megabase somewhere.

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'm from the US, so I play at home.

But you are a celebrity at the community, everyone wants to play with you. You should host more games.

8 hours ago, Quyzbuk said:

I'm typically hosting my own worlds usually around 10-11 PM EST... fittingly enough, it's usually one of my Lights Out worlds. A couple people who have posted in here have tuned into my stream.

This guy streams are great btw, I recommend checking him out.

I usually start my own private world, hoping to play with friends. That being said, my friends hardly play so I play by myself. But to be fair most of them live in the US, and the time zones are awful. I have met a few people during the events (Forge and Gorge) so that was a lot of fun. 

Usually I playing on my own world or with few friends on their server. I really scary about pub servers. Griefers are everywhere. I have enough after trying 2 pubs servers. One player just set fire in base because people had own near, second just stolen all items and tried it on own hand ... and a lot of people without any communications. Just joining playing few mins or few hours and then leaving without any word. If I play with people I want to build nice base and have nice time, jokes, ect ... not mourning mood.

Archived