What order do people think that characters will be reworked in

woodie will probably be third

fourth/fifth will probably fall to Wendy or Webber.

sixth will probably be Maxwell

7th for wig

8/9/10 would be for wx,wolf, and wicker

And 11/12 for Wes and Wilson 

this is is a complete guess and could be tweeked but overall it should about right.

any way if you have a better order then feel free to post.

i hope next is Wendy, Wickerbottom or Wolfgang. i mean, i want see animated short so badly. iwant other characters backstory like old trailer that Maxwell invite Wilson to The Constant (Maxwell's World).

Underpowered to overpowered would make the most sense from a balancing perspective. You can watch to see if the meta shifts at all with each passing update and adjust the cream of the crop accordingly, rather than nerfing them at the start and then watching others soar to new overpowered heights.

From a lore perspective though, I really want to see Webber and Maxwell so I'm cool if they show up early.

Not Wes, he's supposed to be the challenged character, so let's keep it that way.  One change I would like to see to him though, is that he is needs to be unlocked in some sort of way, so that newbies don't accidentally play him, and you can't just 'change' to him using the portal, as to increase bragging rights for people who play him legitimately throughout the whole game.  I swear, if the challenged character is made to be no longer challenged, I will just install a mod that makes him challenged again, play as only him forever, and stay off of public servers eternally; keep him difficult please.

With the shorts they make everytime, they might also do them in an order that leaves some questions to the viewers. Going with Maxwell right away would probably give way too much info, and going with Woodie as the last one would probably make for a disappointing ending to the series.

Yes, I too think that third will be Woodie, and that characters like WX, Wolf, Wick, will be later. I definitely think Wilson will be last.

I'm sad thinking that I will have to wait a long time to see WX's short, but in the meantime I will cherish these screenshots from a 2015 Klei tour video, of what appears to be a WX animation that was never released maybe??

Spoiler

5cae942017c30_2019-03-14(4).png.eb255c7fcafc4c16e168a87843f4f8c8.png5cae94224bdd2_2019-03-14(3).png.72d4cd4efdfae5ac0a3f76f81bd26459.png5cae941a43f5c_2019-03-14(5).png.054923874f4b21acd037c7f9cb6dec37.png

7 minutes ago, Canis said:

"WX, no, you can't eat silk!"
"THAT IS NOT A FACT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE"

This made me wonder if they were originally going to be able to eat inedible things as a perk. Otherwise what the heck was the point of this art

1 minute ago, Bluegeist said:

This made me wonder if they were originally going to be able to eat inedible things as a perk. Otherwise what the heck was the point of this art

Well, WX-78 is "Not a picky eater" exactly ("SPOILED FOOD IS STILL FOOD"). 

Or maybe Klei made that short just for fun.

50 minutes ago, minespatch said:

But where did you find that WX picture?

Well, we're talking about something made +3 years ago. In the past, it was more easy see videos about those events on Youtube than today. A lot of of that material has been lost, surviving only fragments.

He’s supposed to be the ‘challenged’ character and removing his challenge will take away from his uniqueness, entirely removing his main purpose!  Wes is good as he is, though if he was unlocked somehow (without spools) that could prevent newbies from playing him, though he would have to be semi-easy to unlock.

2 minutes ago, Unn0ticedShadow said:

He’s supposed to be the ‘challenged’ character and removing his challenge will take away from his uniqueness, entirely removing his main purpose!  Wes is good as he is, though if he was unlocked somehow (without spools) that could prevent newbies from playing him, though he would have to be semi-easy to unlock.

It's an even bigger challenge to have a Wes sitting in your base and doing nothing besides spawning balloons everywhere & consuming +25% food.

Archived