Extracting a wee bit of lore from Wortox’s quotes

2 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Pardon the sudden, oddly specific request, but may i ask for Wortox's mural quotes? I haven't seen them anywhere, I fear tampering or delving into files, and I feel like more lore may be hiding there... though i may be grasping at straws here.

ATRIUM_RUBBLE =
        {
   LINE_1 = "A bunch of mortals. They look very bored.",
   LINE_2 = "There's some magic residue on the stone. Not much else.",
   LINE_3 = "Ooo, it's about to get good!",
   LINE_4 = "What a hoot! The mortals are slithering out their skins!",
   LINE_5 = "They probably shouldn't have used that much magic.",
  },

6 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Pardon the sudden, oddly specific request, but may i ask for Wortox's mural quotes? I haven't seen them anywhere, I fear tampering or delving into files, and I feel like more lore may be hiding there... though i may be grasping at straws here.

Ancient Mural (first)- "A bunch of mortals. They look very bored."

Ancient Mural (second)- "There's some magic residue on the stone. Not much else."

Ancient Mural (third)- "Ooo, it's about to get good!"

Ancient Mural (fourth)- "What a hoot! The mortals are slithering out their skins!"

Ancient Mural (fifth)- "They probably shouldn't have used that much magic."

On 9.04.2019 at 6:59 AM, axxel said:

I am curious why Wortox joined the gang. I haven't found good hints about this. He is like old Winona. After all, he is a monster from the constant and there are no real reason for the other survivors to trust him :confused:. And why does Charlie try to attack Wortox? Is that so because he is kind-hearted? So many questions...

Tbh, we don't know did he really join the crew. In the game we have possibility of playing in a team, but in the lore we don't have any proofs that he joined the rest.

On 8.04.2019 at 7:59 PM, The 2C3D said:

We can conclude that Wortox has some access to interdimensional travel, and can leave as he pleases, but he had to hop through the Ancient Gateway to get some places anyways. Can he travel to only some other dimensions?

Remember, that dimensions and realms are different things. Wortox can jump between dimensions, but to get to the other realm he has to go through Ancient Gateway

I think Wortox might have a British accent??

His quote for a broken Bernie is "He seemed a fine chap." Chap is undoubtedly British.

Also, his quote for held spores is "My beautiful spores." which I really hope is a reference to the Spore episode of Monster Factory where Griffin does a bad British accent for an inaccurate impression of Will Wright. 8V

Archived