wilson rework?

i think to stay true to his lore while not stealing others characters role and not having a direct drawback 

• the first think come to mind is his beard since rabbitman receive a buff while insane and drop beard i think wilson could benefit from the same buff slightly while insane so its kinda like high risk high reward the buff should be stronger depending on how much his beard have grown and since his beard overheat him he can't benefit from the buff in summer
  • another ability  come to mind since he did sit on the throne for a while he should have some advantage dealing with the shadows and since dst is based on team work he could have a field that nerf shadows creatures stat  since that what kill noob so often that depend on his beard statue so he either he can use it while full beard or full shaved  so he can't always benefit from it

that way he'll be noob friendly character while not so op 

• he is crazy scientist and know no moral in his experiment so i think he should be able to make his little frankenstein who walk slowly and is easy to spoil and hard to obtain and each time he build it he lose a little sanity of course the frankenstein should not be op but useful on some task maybe a cannon fodder? obviously it can't do some complex task and it can wear armor but can't hold weapon because low intelligence and once dead it drop spoil 

and its nice addition with the introduction of zombie hound

This is probably a little too op but I think it would be cool if Wilson could create any of the research labs with only half the materials needed. Like, so instead of the usual 4 boards, 2 cut stone, and 2 electrical doodads for the alchemy engine, for Wilson it would be only 2 boards, 1 cut stone, and 1 electrical doodad. 

If he can't be given the perk of already being able to create science machine items like Wickerbottom, why not just make it so he's able to create these machines faster, I mean he is a scientist after all. xP 

5 hours ago, USER200 said:

• he is crazy scientist and know no moral in his experiment so i think he should be able to make his little frankenstein who walk slowly and is easy to spoil and hard to obtain and each time he build it he lose a little sanity of course the frankenstein should not be op but useful on some task maybe a cannon fodder? obviously it can't do some complex task and it can wear armor but can't hold weapon because low intelligence and once dead it drop spoil 

and its nice addition with the introduction of zombie hound

Do you realize that there is a difference between a silly scientist doing explosive experiments and a flipping god-like moon thing entity 

19 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Do you realize that there is a difference between a silly scientist doing explosive experiments and a flipping god-like moon thing entity 

eh i give a three option to choose from of course he can't have more than one perk 

anyway his ability to mess with animal is what needed to create a corpse and with magic he reanimate it (there are plenty of resurrect magic in the game)

him messing with animals is evidence by the fact that almost every picture that show him experimenting he is doing it on animals and its the same with the stereotype of mad scientist in that era

_____

anyway he really need a slight perk that isn't available from the get go since you know his only perk right now is to last slightly more in the cold (which even webber has ) even his beard drop is low and take too much to harvest 

i mean you could literary go crazy as webber and harvest beard from bunnyman like taking candy from a child just lure them to your mom and bros and there you go with 25 beard each day

as he is now he has no value as a playable character whatsoever and winona seem more noob friendly than him and webber is literary an upgrade version of him having the ability to possess all wilson perks + an easy access to spiders items and healing one

----

having a perk that rely on mechanic or electricity can't work since the idiot admitted he can't understand winona stuff so his best bet is him being into Physiology 

Archived