silly drawings i make

It's getting hard to keep up with your posts.:wilson_ecstatic:

On 5/3/2019 at 1:51 AM, KingOhRats said:

sammy and pipton gotta head out

Wait, why is Pipton in Silhouette?:wilson_shocked:

On 5/3/2019 at 7:38 PM, KingOhRats said:

aw man, bats  came out of the chest i was investigating and now i feel like im going to have a panic attack! well, at least i have this handy Phobic Experiment!!! (slurp)

Wilson's priorities...:wilson_sneaky:

Wait, his chest? Doesn't that mean he just had a special Brutal chest skin?

On 5/3/2019 at 8:32 PM, KingOhRats said:

wortox will never stop prankin

the_army_of_darness__this_is_my_boomsticWortox and how he views the teleportation staff.

On 5/3/2019 at 9:24 PM, KingOhRats said:

wickerbottom uses scary book OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wickerbottom's the iron granny. She's probably bringing down the law to put children in their place.

On 5/3/2019 at 10:07 PM, KingOhRats said:

i think i worked on this one a few days ago too, its another merm thing, i was always tinkering with it and i think i finally got something i thought "ok that looks neat"

Sad piece and once again a surprising amount of detail for this piece.

On 5/3/2019 at 10:48 PM, KingOhRats said:

wilson that is literally the WORST way to get the grass from a grass gekko, you absolute savage

I think wilson is just tired over chasing them and finally successfully pulling it off. Otherwise he could've spooked them to make them poop grass.

On 5/3/2019 at 11:53 PM, KingOhRats said:

WILSON  NO STOPPPPP

Wilson takes a page from Maxwell.57c2ad5a07750_arielIDface.png.e651309f8eda0362b78b112fd7cf90e2.png

On 5/4/2019 at 3:23 PM, KingOhRats said:

werebeaver has been consuming all the trees smh

Someday I should redraw this. I like the pose you have Wilson laying.

On 5/4/2019 at 4:40 PM, KingOhRats said:

nnooooo webber you fool!!! dont eat glowberries they are bad for sanity NOOO!!!

Wait, they do?

On 5/4/2019 at 6:25 PM, KingOhRats said:

first ever wolfgang drawing, forgot to put more visible abs but other then that its alright lel, first time drawing the character so i mean :PPP

Next time you draw him, make his torso a upside down triangle. It'll help emphasize his chest.

On 5/4/2019 at 7:05 PM, KingOhRats said:

wilson omg MOVEEEE

Karma for the Webber Lollipop piece.:wilson_ecstatic:

8 hours ago, KingOhRats said:

beardlords r neat

If you didn't bring up the rabbit, I would've assumed it was the sequel to the werebeaver piece.

7 hours ago, KingOhRats said:

SCARY NIGHTMARE THRONE

Interesting choices for the textures. Has a reminiscence to Book of Life's Land of the Forgotten.

4 hours ago, KingOhRats said:

maxwell adventure mode drawingnext time i draw maxwell ill try to see how i can do a more curve shaped chin instead of just square/rectangle

Rectangle head works for me but all I'm focused on is Wilson's dizzy eyes. All I'm just picturing is Maxwell punching him before he poofed out.

3 hours ago, KingOhRats said:

sad merm :((spoliered cuz of mild gore

Your best piece at the moment. Kind of shocked why you're speeding through your work instead of trying to match the quality of this? Not a criticism, just curious.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

It's getting hard to keep up with your posts.:wilson_ecstatic:

i love to draw so much, i even once had to get a page i made fixed cuz it had too many images on it, unrelated to dont starve.

Wait, why is Pipton in Silhouette?:wilson_shocked:

in sammy's perspective, things are too chaotic to pay attention to detail

Wilson's priorities...:wilson_sneaky:

Wait, his chest? Doesn't that mean he just had a special Brutal chest skin?

I donno, I was thinking just a regular chest. Said on the wiki that they can spawn from there. 

the_army_of_darness__this_is_my_boomsticWortox and how he views the teleportation staff.

:wilson_ecstatic:

Wickerbottom's the iron granny. She's probably bringing down the law to put children in their place.

god, i love that

Sad piece and once again a surprising amount of detail for this piece.

thank youuuu :love_heart:

I think wilson is just tired over chasing them and finally successfully pulling it off. Otherwise he could've spooked them to make them poop grass.

true

Wilson takes a page from Maxwell.57c2ad5a07750_arielIDface.png.e651309f8eda0362b78b112fd7cf90e2.png

hahaha, i guess someone like maxwell would have at least a little influence on wilson lol

Someday I should redraw this. I like the pose you have Wilson laying.

that would be really cool :D

Wait, they do?

https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Glow_Berry < Says here that they give you -10 sanity

Next time you draw him, make his torso a upside down triangle. It'll help emphasize his chest.

thank u for the tip, ill think about that next time. 

Karma for the Webber Lollipop piece.:wilson_ecstatic:

YEP LOL

If you didn't bring up the rabbit, I would've assumed it was the sequel to the werebeaver piece.

Those teeth do look similar! 

Interesting choices for the textures. Has a reminiscence to Book of Life's Land of the Forgotten.

that's rad

Rectangle head works for me but all I'm focused on is Wilson's dizzy eyes. All I'm just picturing is Maxwell punching him before he poofed out.

Oh yeah, I love doing rectangle head, but I still gotta try it out to see if I can make him look more like himself. Also I love that image you just gave me of Wilson just getting punched for no reason.

Your best piece at the moment. Kind of shocked why you're speeding through your work instead of trying to match the quality of this? Not a criticism, just curious.

It's definitely just a thing with me. I really love drawing, but sometimes I spend more time on concepts I really REALLY wanna draw. My mind has been fixating on Merms and Wortox the most when thinking about this game. 

Thank you for responding!! I just REALLY love drawing so much and I love seeing how people feel about my drawings. 

• Thanks 1

Sorry for the spam. When I got onto this thread, I was still on page 3. I had a lot to scroll through ^^; there was a lot of great art but I didn't want to overload my reply too much.

Spoilered to not flood this thread.

Spoiler
On 4/25/2019 at 3:51 PM, KingOhRats said:

wortox gets a boo boo

spoilered cuz of really mild body horror/dismemberment

Hide contents

image0-53.thumb.png.38d15a555464f4b7482067a57e9b8a59.png

Oh I'm sure a few souls will fix that up in a jiff ^^;

On 4/26/2019 at 12:59 PM, KingOhRats said:

sometimes i like to think that sammy and pipton where once humans who wound up in the city, that most likely isn't true because they probably just goat people, but i feel it would be just as tragic if they were human. also humans are easier to draw then goats.

um well ENJOY!!!
image0-5.thumb.png.f53ca96d97e57d451dddcc657ee7707e.png

I know this has already been well established but yeah, they are goats. Doesn't stop you from making a human AU for Gorge though.

I personally think Sammy was Billy's father before the Gnaw, and some quotes could confirm this headcanon, but that's just what I think.

On 4/28/2019 at 1:54 PM, KingOhRats said:

image0-17.thumb.png.b4709d0a69f0ba12ec44f52585e0feac.png

This reminds me the Legend of Spyro parodies where Spyro is worried he'd look like Malefor when he's older XD

On 4/29/2019 at 8:00 AM, KingOhRats said:

image0-23.thumb.png.2a72c15cfdcc62c15dfe74ad34f9dd5a.png

I always thought he'd sound more sad when saying this. Maybe we'll find out when Klei release his short in the future >->;

On 5/6/2019 at 4:25 PM, KingOhRats said:

< Says here that they give you -10 sanity

Wait really?! Man I should really start exploring caves more >u>;

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I personally think Sammy was Billy's father before the Gnaw, and some quotes could confirm this headcanon, but that's just what I think.

that's an interesting idea. i like that.

This reminds me the Legend of Spyro parodies where Spyro is worried he'd look like Malefor when he's older XD

i remember those games, they were pretty cool. 

I always thought he'd sound more sad when saying this. Maybe we'll find out when Klei release his short in the future >->;

it's probably a mix of frustration and sadness

Oh I'm sure a few souls will fix that up in a jiff ^^;

this comment made me realize how strange it is to use souls as a health thing like, how does that even WORK lol. probably magic

thank you for commenting! don't worry about the spam im super fine with it, its really great to know others enjoy what i do. 

• Like 1

On 5/6/2019 at 12:14 PM, KingOhRats said:

eating monster meat can make you awfully sick(spoilered cuz of graphic vomit

I like the choice of the extreme eyes. You can just seem him getting on the verge of death.

On 5/6/2019 at 1:27 PM, KingOhRats said:

wortox moment

Love the texture you gave to Wortox's fur. Subtle but works.

On 5/6/2019 at 2:30 PM, KingOhRats said:

bearger time

The point of view shot feels like a Sam Raimi Evil Dead film.

On 5/6/2019 at 7:01 PM, KingOhRats said:

i like pipton's quote “many of our sick disappeared into the sea” im just imagining a bunch of goat people hopping into the water and I LOVE THAT

Kind of a cute mental image of goats making cheering noises as they jump into the ocean. "Yipppeeeeee":wilson_ecstatic:

5 hours ago, KingOhRats said:

The new Willow animation was really great and I loved it!

You're really fast.:wilson_shocked:

4 hours ago, KingOhRats said:

woodlegs chilling in the boat

He looks like he has a sneaky prank planning with the way his head is peaking up.

3 hours ago, KingOhRats said:

moggles babey!!!!

Wilsons assumes a t-pose for dominance.:wilson_sneaky:

Interesting choice of red. It gives a Martian vibe to me.

15 minutes ago, KingOhRats said:

SAMMY!!!! I love this lad!!

Your best piece this week! There's such good shading that emphasizes the right parts and interesting choices for textures.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I like the choice of the extreme eyes. You can just seem him getting on the verge of death.

thanks!! that was what i was going for!

10 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Love the texture you gave to Wortox's fur. Subtle but works.

im really glad you enjoy that!!

10 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The point of view shot feels like a Sam Raimi Evil Dead film.

:love_heart:

11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Kind of a cute mental image of goats making cheering noises as they jump into the ocean. "Yipppeeeeee":wilson_ecstatic:

oh my god i love that so much, like, thats so funny but such a strange, off-putting visual image too

13 minutes ago, minespatch said:

You're really fast.:wilson_shocked:

it was super great!!

14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

He looks like he has a sneaky prank planning with the way his head is peaking up.

:wilson_ecstatic: it does! 

14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Wilsons assumes a t-pose for dominance.:wilson_sneaky:

Interesting choice of red. It gives a Martian vibe to me.

thank you! moggles are a really strange item and i kinda wanted to capture that.

15 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Your best piece this week! There's such good shading that emphasizes the right parts and interesting choices for textures.

thank you so much!! this was a really fun piece to do, and sammy is a big favorite!

• Like 1

pipton has arrived!!! he's always worried... 

image0-48.thumb.png.5490e8eb4fc9223972248c97a5e1f1c3.png
now i have a slight urge to draw sammy fully succumbing to the plague of gnaw and becoming completely feral. i love that, it's just so freaky. 

Edited by KingOhRats
  • Like 3