silly drawings i make

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

I kind of wished you made the edge of the sand as soft as the end of the ocean. The softness of the ocean looks so relaxing... Even if the person in the background is having a sad predicament.

true! i did this kind of quickly so i didn't think about making the sand look soft. thought i probably wouldn't have anyway. i love drawing soft things!!! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KingOhRats said:

first gorge artwork that's also a request I got on discord, here's mumsy and billy hugging each otherimage0-51.thumb.png.3eb34c5f6b4f474f898d500a326f552c.png

With their long legs,  I'd assume that a realistic version of your drawing would be a sexy-leggy Mumsy.:wilson_ecstatic:
Billiam seems to be as thin as a human Constant resident.

17 minutes ago, KingOhRats said:

Chester & SCP-131

131 would make a fun Eyebone but... What is it?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Billiam seems to be as thin as a human Constant resident.

it be like that sometimes 

5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

With their long legs,  I'd assume that a realistic version of your drawing would be a sexy-leggy Mumsy.:wilson_ecstatic:

lmao i tried shortening the legs but i had way too many layers in my drawing and it gets a bit of a hassle to combined them sometimes. Probably laziness though.

6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

131 would make a fun Eyebone but... What is it?

SCP-131 is probably one of the more well known SCPs, but basically they are two little mobile robot "eyepods" which are basically little pods with an eyeball on them. They maneuver around using wheels on their flat surface bottom. They are harmless, and they actually have managed to save someone from SCP-173 strangely enough. I decided that Chester and SCP-131 would be a good pair because they both cute and move around. :wilson_blush:

• Like 1

sometimes i like to think that sammy and pipton where once humans who wound up in the city, that most likely isn't true because they probably just goat people, but i feel it would be just as tragic if they were human. also humans are easier to draw then goats.

um well ENJOY!!!

image0-5.thumb.png.f53ca96d97e57d451dddcc657ee7707e.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, minespatch said:

They were goats, but it'd be even more tragic if the goats were originally human.

noted! when i draw unmermified sam and pip again, they will look more like goats. this drawing is now classified as an AU lmao.

Edited by KingOhRats
  • Like 1

Just now, minespatch said:

You sure you don't want to make a "Diary of a wimpy starver" AU?:wilson_ecstatic:

hkdsghka that's actually a good idea, i used to read those books a lot when i was young, and it would be kind of a fun thing to do! maybe some time. 

• Haha 1

feeling like making "diary of a wimpy pipton" because i just love the idea of pipton and sammy sharing a journal, also pipton still gets a mustache because i like it that way. 

but yeah this little draft drawing was an excuse to draw their goat forms. i gave them a more wortox-ish shape then how mumsy and billy are drawing, partially because i didnt really want to draw goat hooves all the time. i like them!! 

the ultimate dont starve the gorge au 

image0-8.thumb.png.ca5d42d9ada27fab190846f64c9cbe47.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1