silly drawings i make

21 hours ago, KingOhRats said:

ewecus??? More like EW-ecus!!!! Funny!!!image0-26.thumb.png.cc790bf06bbe43b48c7d39b2cf18ff0f.png

Despite the simplicity, I can see that it's Ewecus. Nice work.

9 hours ago, KingOhRats said:

Wilson please leave Wortox alone and just let him do epic pranks and reluctant soul eating in peace

Maybe Wortox just needs to excuse with "It's just a prank, bro"?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The color red here seems more on the pinker side. It also looks like she's wearing a hairband in your version.

i think the color has to do with the lighting somewhat. also, i am kinda bad at drawing ribbons :p

17 minutes ago, JohnWatson said:

cringe normie detected

epic bruh moment

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KingOhRats said:

oh no wortox your sanity is low hurry find some flowers to pick up oh my god he can't hear us the ambiance is too loud OH NO  image0-33.thumb.png.0acf357086b8f08b6181fb249cfe4f3b.png

I feel like a recurring record with my observation but your work straddles the line of simple and artistic. This one is really crisp. It's violent but not explicit. Nice job.

2 hours ago, KingOhRats said:

dumb comic i made cuz I was bored, any inaccuracies or inconsistencies are both intentional and unintentional also this is literally the first time ive ever made a comic.image0.png

So... Regular Krampus or Klaus?:wilson_shocked:

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

I feel like a recurring record with my observation but your work straddles the line of simple and artistic. This one is really crisp. It's violent but not explicit. Nice job.

that's really awesome to hear. i have actually done a lot of violent/explicit art in my time as an artist. but the fact you think i was able to make things that are more subtle yet still give off the feeling of "violence" is really awesome to hear.

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

So... Regular Krampus or Klaus?:wilson_shocked:

regular krampus, i just kinda really love the implications that krampus still being alive in the constant has on wortox, the comic is honestly just me brushing the tip of the iceberg on that scenario. klaus is also pretty freaky though lol. 

• Like 1

we are getting more into headcanon territory!! i guess this is kind of a sequel to the wortox sanity loss image. i've always kind of imagined the reason wortox is like the way he is is because in his own head, his uncorrupted side has kinda taken the drivers seat to his mind. krampus's soul is in the backseat of his mind. together they make wortox who he is. apologize if this doesn't make sense.

but loss of sanity can screw with who's in control. and this is basically my representation of what it would look and feel like. 

so basically wortox is trying to keep himself chill while the guilt of the many souls he has eaten PLUS krampus clawing at his mind is eating away at him. this guy needs some flowers to pick i swear. 
image0-38.thumb.png.536465798d49802cc3a88180302fec87.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 2