I can't escape DST

Every other ad I get on youtube is the Possessions short.

Klei I already gave you my life savings piss off

image.thumb.png.88b82e43f51aa13e4762d64c989a7713.png

It's been days since I've seen a DST-less video.

Im scared, my family is scared.

We can't outrun the wrath of this video

Its omnipotent

It watches me at every corner

Just when I thought I got away from it, it takes me by surprise.

Send help.

23 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

pretty sure dst can't follow you to dark web... OR CAN IT?

"hey, why do you go onto the dark web?"

"idk sell drugs and stuff"

"okay how bout you?"

"I'm trying to escape dst lol" *gets kidnapped*

6 hours ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

Presenting your very own Adblock Plus - for those moments when you.. never want to see an ad ever again.

Enjoy! And you're welcomed! ;)

What if OP wants to keep ads on in order to support creators and websites? 

Adblocking extensions are pretty common knowledge, I wouldn't put op's generosity past them.

1 hour ago, NeddoFreddo said:

Adblocking extensions are pretty common knowledge, I wouldn't put op's generosity past them.

This.

I mean, when you put in perspective of possibly taking away some of a creator's ad revenue because, what, you couldn't bother sitting through 5 to 15 seconds of an ad?

Spoiler

also hi freddo youre my favorite youtuber notice me senpai

9 hours ago, NeddoFreddo said:

It's a viable solution. There are a lot of people not interested at all in any commercial or marketing scheme - like myself obviously - as there are people out there pretty annoyed by commercials but not knowing about adblockers; or Ghostery, VPNs and so on for that matter. OP seemed pretty rasping regarding the issue of a particular ad no matter its content. Again I've provided them with a possible solution. Take it or leave it. For some can be a viable option. As regarding the issue of "supporting creators and websites" - there are people, like myself again, that don't fancy this intrusive business model that uses external websites to track people. More so if tracking is done wrongly and one gets commercials far outside their interest range. Not to mention the actual effectiveness of these practices, aka the "conversion rate" - that's abysmally small in general (at around 3% for Google AdWords par example and alone should tell you something pretty enlightening). Yet I understand your argument, more so as you probably are directly benefiting the practice.

XD
This had me cracking up, honestly! 
Best bet now is to pop up a bunker for yourself and a baby beefalo and live the rest of your life caroling away.
You reckon it'll increase when the other shorts for the other characters are out? That would be amazing.
Do share every ad you get, though! 

3 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

XD
This had me cracking up, honestly! 
Best bet now is to pop up a bunker for yourself and a baby beefalo and live the rest of your life caroling away.
You reckon it'll increase when the other shorts for the other characters are out? That would be amazing.
Do share every ad you get, though! 

I was bombarded with the winona short when she was reworked so most likely.

16 hours ago, Canis said:

This.

I mean, when you put in perspective of possibly taking away some of a creator's ad revenue because, what, you couldn't bother sitting through 5 to 15 seconds of an ad?

You get 5 - 15 second ads?  I get ads that are anywhere from 3 minutes to 1&1/2 hours.

And some of them... "Oh, you looked up information about colleges three years ago?  Here's ads for a dozen other colleges."  Well, I've been attending one for two years now, Google.  How many colleges do you think I can attend?

On 4/6/2019 at 2:02 PM, Canis said:

Every other ad I get on youtube is the Possessions short.

Klei I already gave you my life savings piss off

image.thumb.png.88b82e43f51aa13e4762d64c989a7713.png

It's been days since I've seen a DST-less video.

Im scared, my family is scared.

We can't outrun the wrath of this video

Its omnipotent

It watches me at every corner

Just when I thought I got away from it, it takes me by surprise.

Send help.

Made a status on why are klei shorts becoming ads. I have the game, I have wortox. What does googol to the googolith power want to do to us?

Archived