[Game Update] - 322934

19 hours ago, GenMcMuster said:

Slime blocks are low mass and low heat capacity. building and melting ice sculptures on slime blocks will get you the same effect as you only have to lower the temp of the slime below 20C for it to die off.

I'm not asking to be able to cool the oil biome, I'm asking for more crank time and less running back and forth by allowing dupes to carry more ice per trip

True, but the polluted water mass usually keeps the slime balanced out. 

As a workaround solution to your particular concern, insulation has been added to the compactors.  Set them to, say, 4 tons, set them to deliver ice next to your icedrofan (gods that desperately needs a new name) and your couriers can drop off 1600 kg/trip to the local storage which you can then stick into the fan 50kg a time in much shorter trips.

On 4/7/2019 at 4:12 AM, suicide commando said:

@Skrivener Having the skill button highlighted would be a bad idea. The job board, now skill board, already has an icon appear if there are unspent skillpoints. The reason is that in the later part of the game, you will have dupes with unassigned skillpoints you do not want to assign. Having a notification bug you at the top of the screen is just annoying.

I addressed in my original post as to why I think building nag icons are not great and button highlights would be better for this, but I agree with the sentiment of skill point nagging when we don't want it. For that it would be nice to have a checkbox in the skills screen (and research because that's a similar annoyance at times) to turn off the reminders, whether they're icons or highlights.