Sign in to follow this  
Viktor234

A Skins, Spools and DST-Shop Guide

PriscaMitica    212

This is a very well done guide.Thanks for taking attention to detail and having to effort to arrange this stuff out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you thank you thank you! This is super helpful. I thought you can't purchase a bundle twice but apparently you can. So basically I can buy two magmatic bundle and have enough to weave all the upcoming characters and their selective skin sets I wanna use with spools to spare.

Edited by Esnes Nommoc
  • Like 1

Viktor234    1,274

Just updated my sheet, added the Ghastly Attic Chest (looks cost efficient) and new columns for the introduced -25% sale.

Also, according to the DST Shop in my country: The Magmatic Bundle is on sale for -25% which allows you to buy 18,330 Spools for 12.59€ (1455.63 Spools/€). It may be a good time to restock your spools for new skins or the new incoming characters.

KainMorgen    28

Can the Magmatic Bundle be purchased just once or several times?
If it can be purchased repeatedly: Would I have to unravel all magmatic skins before purchasing again to get all skins or does the order not matter because if I'd purchased first I'd have every magmatic skin twice?

• Like 1

__IvoCZE__    3,351
17 minutes ago, KainMorgen said:

If it can be purchased repeatedly: Would I have to unravel all magmatic skins before purchasing again to get all skins or does the order not matter because if I'd purchased first I'd have every magmatic skin twice?

You can buy it several times, you don't have to unravel the skins because they will be added as a duplicate ( basically the skin twice )

Order doesn't matter.

Viktor234    1,274
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, KainMorgen said:

You can buy an unlimited amount of chests in the DST shop, but the DLCs in the Steam shop which unlock skins for DST can be only bought once. Skins which are only available via Steam DLC because they aren't available in the DST shop right now are marked with a '!' in 'For Spools' column.

So: Yes, you can purchase the Magmatic Bundle as often as you want to and stock up your amount of spools and the order doesn't matter, you'll get every skin whenever you purchase.

Edited by Viktor234