Canis' arts and doodles, I guess

Yeet im drawing DS stuff again, take some DST Walani skin ideas. (Also replace "Triumphant" with some other word because Minespatch pointed out that a more pirate-y theme would suit Triumphant more, plus the swimsuit look is missing the dark flames aesthetic.)

5e3e681f324f2_DSTwalaniskinideas.thumb.png.be1c5592dcc801d6d30cb72d2e02f219.png

Speaking of getting back into things, @NightWonder7 im going to complete our art thing soon. I'm not going to plague you with excuses, Im just terrible at everything and I feel bad.

Edited by Canis
  • Like 11
  • Sad 1

On 8.2.2020 at 8:50 AM, Canis said:

im going to complete our art thing soon. I'm not going to plague you with excuses, Im just terrible at everything and I feel bad.

Don't feel bad, I understand things take time to get around sometimes, so take the time you need. I'm glad to hear you're still thinking about it ^^

Also, really rad art you've got!

Time to dump some more art because I forgot this thread existed.

Freddy VS Jason but it's DST

5e522ba4e19ea_FreddyVSJasonbutitsDST.thumb.png.289bd96f615a136a872f891a24dfc51f.png

Bowser Jr. if he was in DST. I had no good reason doing this, I just felt like it.

5e522bd39179f_DSTBowserJr.thumb.png.26aacab019b7002b7b6387a39507033d.png

An updated version of SCP-035's Corroded Crypt, which will most likely be what makes it into the mod.

5e522c031d673_035crypt2open.thumb.png.53c60d6d6381a9eea35494c291cd7039.png

A WIP piece. This is my second attempt at Walani in a snakeskin Bikini.

unknown.png

Edited by Canis
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1

hey hey im relatively new to this platform and im iterested in dst fanart so i figured if  wanted to strt with that i should follow some more exerienced a

rtists so yea im also here to steal your ideas

On 4/16/2020 at 1:34 AM, Ywwy said:

hey hey im relatively new to this platform and im iterested in dst fanart so i figured if  wanted to strt with that i should follow some more exerienced a

rtists so yea im also here to steal your ideas

Im flattered.

Also I should really draw DST art more often...

• Like 1

hey canis i played a bit of the SCP-mod it was much spoopy btw but i could nt ind the corroded cript 

thingy where can i find it for more spoopiness

Edited by Ywwy
i just remembere corroded cript

22 minutes ago, Ywwy said:

hey canis i played a bit of the SCP-mod it was much spoopy btw but i could nt ind the corroded cript 

thingy where can i find it for more spoopiness

Odd place to ask this, but aight.

The spawn location of the Corroded Crypt is completely random. You can make it spawn either underground or aboveground in the mod's config options, but otherwise you have no control over it.

It will never spawn in the lunar island, ruins, or atrium.

If you are playing SCP-049, you can see an unopened Corroded Crypt (and SCP-035) on the map at all times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yea sorry but i didnt want to bother you on steam so i thought why not? thx for the info tho

49 minutes ago, Canis said:

Im flattered.

Also I should really draw DST art more often...

happy you are