JanH

[Game Update] - 141

NorthicaN    258
Posted (edited)

Hey. There is bug right now going on in PS4 every time i go play Wortox in sombodys server i play 30 second after that kicks a warning thing front of screene and i cant move or do anything than just close game. Even when i try to join friend server from sessions. It crashes the game.

Edited by NorthicaN
  • Like 1

CharlesB    726
7 minutes ago, NorthicaN said:

Hey. There is bug right now going on in PS4 every time i go play Wortox in sombodys server i play 30 second after that kicks a warning thing front of screene and i cant move or do anything than just close game. Even when i try to join friend server from sessions. It crashes the game.

Do you have Dynamic Content disabled?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, NorthicaN said:

Yeah just happened to me too. I made it like 1-2 minutes before it crashed. 

Edit: Just happened again the moment I tried to inspect something. I believe that's what happened the first time it crashed too. 

Edited by NSAiswatchingus

Physicked    1

My friend and I were trying to play together and every time I tried to inspect anything or just pressed triangle we would get this error. 

• Like 1

CharlesB    726
23 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Yeah just happened to me too. I made it like 1-2 minutes before it crashed. 

Were you inspecting something as well? We're looking at what's happening and will hopefully be able to fix it fairly quickly.

• Thanks 1

Physicked    1

I just posted this to the bugs section but I can post it here too. It's an image of the error that I keep getting. 

56664539_10156924744705049_8674810279709638656_o.jpg

Warlockadamm    613

This is a screenshot from my friend.

He doesnt really know whats the last action he did but here's the bug error :

PS_Messages_20190403_155914.thumb.jpg.0dc3b8e52f6af61a66d9b9e92dd442a5.jpg

3 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

Were you inspecting something as well? We're looking at what's happening and will hopefully be able to fix it fairly quickly.

Yes. Both time that's what I was doing. 

I just checked and even pressing triangle causes the crash without being close to any object. 

JoeW    23,439

- Fix for the inspect crash should be fixed now. Logging out/in it should pick up the new changes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Wildecyote    0

After updating to 1.41 on PS4 I'm unable to start the game. Tried rebooting and reinstalling the game. It still gets stuck on the second loading screen, after pressing 'play!'. No error is given, it just keeps 'loading'. 

JoeW    23,439

We're checking into this now. 

Edit - We pulled out the "dynamic content" that was causing an issue. 

The Wortox update is live, but without the most recent balance update. We're reviewing the issue right now and should have that back in there ASAP. But the game should be working now.

You can see the changes that didn't make it in here: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/game-updates/dst/

• Thanks 2

Misa22    301

Wait, I just checked the ingame shop and I cannot find Wortox's chests. 

Tried from the character screen as well, pressing the R2 button and nothing. 

Is he not available for purchase yet? (European/Spanish ps store, by the way). 

Thanks! :wilson_ecstatic:

JoeW    23,439

Yeah, it looks like SIEE forgot to enable it. We've let them know, but we can't fix it ourselves. 

• Thanks 2

Misa22    301

Alright! I was gonna go to bed anyway, just wanted to buy him real quick. 

I'll try again tomorrow! 

• Like 1

AtlasPhase    0

I keep getting stuck on the loading screen after you click on “Play!”  I am playing on PS4. Played yesterday fine. Tried closing application, turning off PS4. Nothing works 

Jletendre    0

After this Update came Out I started Having issues When I load the Game up and hit “Play” It loads forever I Tryed again and I’m still waiting for me to load in.

8DDA01C8-44B0-497A-8C32-2723D96E0C0D.jpeg

Toshi    2

Yep i'm also stuck on the loading screen

8 minutes ago, Jletendre said:

After this Update came Out I started Having issues When I load the Game up and hit “Play” It loads forever I Tryed again and I’m still waiting for me to load in.

8DDA01C8-44B0-497A-8C32-2723D96E0C0D.jpeg

Have you tried reinstalling the game?

Kuraudo0110    2

At least 5 of my dst friends is having this loading into the game issue. So I'm guessing a lot of people are having problem at the moment

Hi figured out a temporary solution to the infinite loading screen: close don’t starve together, then go to psn settings and uncheck the “connect to internet” box so your offline and load back into the game and it should load you into the main menu while in offline mode. Reconnect to the internet and then click on the shop and select “log in” and you should now be online and able to log into the game in online mode. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Prince S.    0

I don’t think it’s fixed because I am still stuck as well, been trying for the past hour. ;-;

Toshi    2
1 hour ago, JonathanDavid said:

Hi figured out a temporary solution to the infinite loading screen: close don’t starve together, then go to psn settings and uncheck the “connect to internet” box so your offline and load back into the game and it should load you into the main menu while in offline mode. Reconnect to the internet and then click on the shop and select “log in” and you should now be online and able to log into the game in online mode. :)

Follow this guys advice it worked for me and it will work for you