PriscaMitica    214

What a shame. Thanks for clearing the confusion regarding the Root Trunk! I wish it would at least work between cave levels so migrating to cave bases would be much easier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

S19TealPenguin    1,187

I just realized I forgot to test the chest between the different caves (for those unaware, in DS there are 3 independent cave systems, one fore each sinkhole). Although I suspect that it just won't carry over. 

• Like 1

FreyaMaluk    4,458
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, S19TealPenguin said:

TL

I don't think that the chest is meant to share the same items in different dlcs... But u could report it in the bug section to see if it's a real bug

With that said here some World Gen info...

Hamlet and Hamlet ruins they work on the same level... That's why u see no extra sanity penalty or loading screens.. That's why it makes sense the chests share inventory both in the pig ruins and outside. 

In sw and RoG: ruins, volcano and surface worlds, the coding was written for them to work independently... That why u get a loading screen when u first enter.. Ergo from how the game is coded.. That's why they don't share inventory 

Pls report as bug... This is maybe intended... Or not.. But as of now it's hard to tell this is a bug from how Hamlet vs SW and RoG are coded. 

Edited by FreyaMaluk
  • Like 1

KXWl1    6

All indoors in Hamlet (Ruins,  and so on) are in the same world (so you needn't load when you enter and exit them). Root Trunk is only shared in the same world.

Mueck    529

One thing I was wondering lately but can't check because I'm on holiday: What happens if you hammer a Root Trunk? Does it drop the items inside like a chest? Or do the items remain in the other Root Trunks? What happens if you hammer the last one?

• Like 2