Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Griver84

Multiple Bugs - Hamlet_Interiors Beta

Griver84    183

Found multiple bugs while streaming Don't Starve - Hamlet_Interiors beta tonight.

1. When moving thought the map from tallbird island to the starting island. The map seems to be mirrored. I can enter a door on the left side of the room and on the map I appear in the room to the right ON the right side of it. Not sure if this is the same for all maps of that style. I didn't test them all (Pig Ruins/Houses/etc)
  2. Mant Mound doors (inside) are dissapearing after going through them. Sometimes after going through a door in the mant mound, (with no earthquake happening) the door you went through will dissapear effectively trapping you within the mound unless you have a way to teleport out or decide to wait for a favorable earthquake.
  3. Not sure if this is a bug - but Mant Queen is able to be teleported OUT of her chambers to the surface via the telocator focus. You still get the earthquake sounds and Mant spawns and she still attempts to fight you, but no pigs care/join in the fight.
  4. Not sure if RoG exclusive or house exclusive bug - Pig/Wildboar/Monkey/Bunnmen houses are all able to be built within the house still. But upon placing a Spider nest the game freezes and shuts down. No Bug/error screen or message comes up.

All of these were streamed on my channel tonight. So if you'd like me to gather clips and add them to this post I'd be more than happy to, just give me a heads up!

FreyaMaluk    4,964
On 4/2/2019 at 7:53 AM, Griver84 said:

Found multiple bugs while streaming Don't Starve - Hamlet_Interiors beta tonight.

1. When moving thought the map from tallbird island to the starting island. The map seems to be mirrored. I can enter a door on the left side of the room and on the map I appear in the room to the right ON the right side of it. Not sure if this is the same for all maps of that style. I didn't test them all (Pig Ruins/Houses/etc)
  2. Mant Mound doors (inside) are dissapearing after going through them. Sometimes after going through a door in the mant mound, (with no earthquake happening) the door you went through will dissapear effectively trapping you within the mound unless you have a way to teleport out or decide to wait for a favorable earthquake.
  3. Not sure if this is a bug - but Mant Queen is able to be teleported OUT of her chambers to the surface via the telocator focus. You still get the earthquake sounds and Mant spawns and she still attempts to fight you, but no pigs care/join in the fight.
  4. Not sure if RoG exclusive or house exclusive bug - Pig/Wildboar/Monkey/Bunnmen houses are all able to be built within the house still. But upon placing a Spider nest the game freezes and shuts down. No Bug/error screen or message comes up.

All of these were streamed on my channel tonight. So if you'd like me to gather clips and add them to this post I'd be more than happy to, just give me a heads up!

1. Confirmed as bug and reported already 

2. the doors dissappear inside the hive because of the earthquakes. It's a feature not a bug

3. The ruins in Hamlet are technically on the same level as the outside... (you get no insanity values or loadscreens like RoG or SW). Moving the queen is not a bug per se.. Probs not intended tho

4. That's a bug..