Draw Your Character into Don't Starve

And Gorzen is going to be like this:He has a top hat in his picture, but does not spawn with one. Has plain white eyes and a sinister look in them. Is holding the Master Thief Cane. Has black gloves and a small moustache and a bit of beard(in this shape: \V/).Has a same kind of a coat as Maxwell has in his statues.Has a mask(looks like this: _O-O_ like a normal robber mask).Has long boots and a wallets peeking out of his pocket.post-53302-13764597163478_thumb.jpgThis is my BEST EVARRR paint thing that i have made.:wilson_smile::yaypigs:

Edited by benzux

Wattson: The Sane "I can never go into the realms of insanity"Has high sanity (300)Starts with the materials to build science machineHas less inventory space:7 instead of 9also he grows a beard twice as long but twice as slow as wilsonsQuotes When examining a Shadow manipulator he sais "What have i created"When he examining gold nuggets he sais "An item of great value"Side note: hes is almost as smart as wilson so some quotes will be the same as his. but others are hisHe has a mustache that curls upwards into a spiral and has a huge nose,he has long legs but a short torso and his head is a little bigger than maxwell's

Edited by monstermeat
forgot to add deatails for appearence

I did a thing[ATTACH=CONFIG]9021[/ATTACH]

Thats a really good drawing.Anyways this is mine:Name: WellingtonTitle: The Big TopQuote: "Money Money Money!"Abilities: -Starts with a walking cane and a top-hat -Loses sanity slower -Has less health

Posted Image

Name: Isaac

Title: The Psychiatrist

Motto: "The mysteries of the mind ..."

Perks:

- Very sane: Even though has half total in his Sanity Meter (75), he recovers sanity points twice as fast, but ...

- Very, very sane: Once his Sanity reaches lower than half (37), he loses sanity points twice as fast instead.

- Slow motion: The clock moves slowly for him, for better or worse.

- Not an athlete: Only has 100 Health Points total and walks slightly slower.

Well, I hate to revive an old post but..... I have started to make a mod to implement this character into the game. All I need now is the sprite sheet(.Anim file). If you would like to help with that just reply to my thead : http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?21620-Need-help-with-sprite-sheet-for-custom-character

I've got three! :D (my apologies for the massive post) post-21275-13764595540693_thumb.jpgTitle: Sushi ChefQuote: “Don’t waste a grain of rice!”Voice: ShamisenPerk: Cooked foods have double the effectDraw-back: Looses sanity when food spoils.Bio: Joline takes her culinary craft seriously and has traveled far and wide to learn all she possibly could about the art of preparing food. Her dream is to be a sushi chef, but has a long way to go…post-21275-13764595541488_thumb.jpgTitle: The CowgirlQuote: “Well hello there, suga!”Voice: FiddlePerk: Beefalo will not attack her (even during mating season) Draw-back: Takes double damage when hit due to congenital condition. Bio: Raised on a ranch, Mimmi finds solace in large animals. She was born with a rare skin condition where her skin will have episodes of hypersensitivity, thus leaving her extremely vulnerable to any kind of physical contact. post-21275-13764595542142_thumb.jpgTitle: Fashion StudentQuote: “Hmph!”Voice: ClarinetPerk: Double wields toolsDraw-back: Loses sanity as her roots grow back in - regain sanity by dying her hair back pink!Bio: Growing up with numerous siblings, Wyer found little to no support in any of her interests or achievements. Because of this she constantly craves attention and validation so she dyes her hair, dresses in contrasting clothes, and wears loud make up to grab the attention from anyone and anything. Not looking her best drives her crazy.

I made my OC, (I'd draw her but I just got the dust off of my poor tablet and am not very good at digital art quite yet TvT) I wanted to get a feel for my character and could use some critique, so here goes nothing!Name: WilhelminaTitle: The Aspiring NovelistVoice: Xylophone"Usually I read a book to take me to strange new places, but this time I actually went outside."*As an albino, her sanity goes down a little quicker during the day because of the sun's harsh rays*Can distract or fight some monsters by extending her living shadow as bait*Can survive longer on less food at a cost of more fragile sanity*As a character with a companion shadow, actual hallucinations appear in human shapes, not monster shapes, as she fears other people more than the unknown*Can feed Nightmare Fuel to her shadow to make it's attack range wider*Can craft the Divining Rod with only 2 Nightmare Fuel*Has a bigger health penalty from poisonous and spoiled food(edit: had a tektek avatar made but the image won't show so I just took it out TvT)

Edited by Wilhelmina

Here's my other Character:Name: Zxyrak (pronounced just Zyrak)Title: The Dimension-ShifterQuote: Umm.. Maxwell? Can you get me home?Abilities: -High sanity(300)-Spawns with 5 nightmare fuel, a Purple Gem and the Dimension Pearl-When eating, he has a 10% chance of pooping out nightmare fuel and when eating monster food it increases to 40%The Dimension Pearl works the same as the divining rod, making him an easy character to find Maxwells door and the Things aswell as having the ability to teleport to a place where you click when the pearl is equipped, making followers(not including Chester pigs etc. only mobs) stop and look around aimlessly for 2 seconds making him very easy to escape monsters like the Deerclops or hounds. Thus making him lose 10 health using the pearl. The pearl doesn't have a durability though.He refers everything to his own dimension: "Oh, hi Otto. What are you doing in here?"(examining Chester thus his real name is Otto von Chesterfield and maybe there is other Chesters in his dimension)"Uhh, what happened. Huh? Where am i?"(when spawning in a world) "Ewwww i'm holding my poop!"(examining Nightmare Fuel) "It's part of my amulet. Wonder where the chain got?"(examining a Purple Gem).Sound: Same as WX-78, but much lighter

Edited by benzux
Needed to add the sound

And Zxyrak will look like this:Completetly pitch black, green eyes with purple pupils. Has weird rounded spiky ears(like this: ^.). Small silver-colored claws in his hands(here i needed to put something to fix the ears)___________ ()In his mouth there is a big pink tongue with sharp silver teeth very close to eachother.post-53302-13764597097897_thumb.jpg

Edited by benzux
needed to fix the ears part

And another character... these are just popping in my head like mushrooms when its rainingName: GorgailTitle: The Master WizardQuote: I was just finishing my Dimension Teleport spell... it took me to the wrong place when i tested it and closed behind me...Abilities:-Grows a beard like Wilsons, at the same speed and the same size but white-Spawns with the Magic wand which can be upgraded-Lower health (80) but bigger stomach (170) and higher sanity (230)-Gets a magic boost (only needs alchemy engine to make all magic items and needs less items for them)Sound: (tell me an instrument that sounds kind of an old man)As he grows a beard same speed and same size as Wilson, he can harvest white beard hair that works the same as normal beard hair but can be used to make the Light Sword upgrade for his wand, Light fuel, Wizard robe and hat. He can upgrade his wand with certain items using an alchemy engine. The wand does not have durability, and is completly useless unless upgraded. The upgrades have durability though and can be selected which weapon you want to use with clicking and scrolling with the wand equipped. The wand can have a fire staff, an ice staff, a pan flute and a light sword upgrade. To get either staff upgrade, just stand near an alchemy engine and have either red or blue gem and upgrade it in the magic section. The pan flute upgrade requires a mandrake. The light sword is the opposite of dark sword, it does smaller amount of damage but raises your sanity slowly. The upgrade is crafted by using the Magic Wand with any upgrades or no upgrades, a Purple gem, 5 light fuel(made by 1 white beard hair and 4 petals), 2 white beard hair and 3 Golden nuggets. It has the same durability as the dark sword but doesnt do as much damage. The wizard robe is made by 5 white beard hair, 5 silk, 5 petals(as dye) and a grass suit. It is a tier 2 warming item and when equipped magic damage is increased by 10%. The Wizard hat is made with 2 white beard hair, 4 petals(again as dye) 3 silk and a straw hat.It's a tier 1 warming item and it increases magic damage by 5%. This makes him a good winter survivor aswell as a good magic user. When he equips the wand with either ice or fire staff upgrade, a floating gem goes on top of the wand and when he atacks, the attack is a beam of fire or ice, not like normally it would be a ball. And when the wand with pan flute upgrade is equipped, a floating color-changing note appears on it and when he plays it, he just waves the wand and touches the note. When he equips the Wand with the Light Sword upgrade, the wand flies above him and starts flashing, then turning the screen to white for a second and then floats into his hand. This was a very long comment sorry for it but i needed to explain the stuff.

Edited by benzux
I NEED AN INSTRUMENT THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN OLD MAN HERE

And Gorgail looks like normal wizard with a blue robe and a hat with stars all over his clothes and has a white long beard and is waving his wand with sparkles coming out of it.post-53302-1376459711576_thumb.png

Edited by benzux

post-59392-13764596222473_thumb.png

Must update his official reference, so, here's a temporary one ^

Universe Don't starve

Name Werkex

Nickname The empty soul

Motto "Night is coming."

Voice

Sanity 300

Health 80

Hunger 120

Melee damage 1.5x

Perk

-Higher sanity

- Runs faster

- Higher hit

- Eyes glows a bit in the dark (but not enough to survive without a torch or a campfire, the glowing was just a detail i put)

Posted Image

Werkex has a Maxwell's monster. he had to chase and kill Wilson and all the Don't Starve survivors. He has a creature made of a modified body ( nobody knows what alive creature he was before) possessed by a lot of ghosts and demons. Werkex was called "Wilbur, the corrupted soul". Once, chasing Wilson, the mind of the alive creature he was before, took the control of his mind somehow. It was fighting against the death, and the demons. So, Maxwell got furious. He removed the demons of Wilbur's bodie, gave him a new name and threw him into the Don't Starve World. Wilbur (now, Werkex) has a weak body and has alone.

He's still trying to survive. His arms are made of the same material of the night hands, so he can run really fast and that's why bornfires and torches down faster near him.

Also, werkex is an energetic creature, aways running. He's curious and aways try to chase new creatures. It's dangerous. 'cause he have a chance of chase hostile creatures while the gamer is playing.

He's constantly hungry.

Edited by foxbold