Draw Your Character into Don't Starve

Didn't saw this thread... Dammit... Gonna post it here too anyways...

post-23942-13764592787085_thumb.png

Pros : Can use Papirus and Feathers to regain sanity

Immune to sanity loss in darkness

Health: 150

Sanity: 250

Hunger: 150

Bio : WiiKy was poor when he was a child and don't had much toys to play, so he started to use his imagination to entertain yourself and his favourite thing to do is drawing.

He's so concentrated in his art that he keeps his mind strong by exercising his imagination and creativity.

PS: Wakiko was really good, well done, mate!

post-21072-13764592801172_thumb.pngAnother OC of mine!!Name: WillabelleTitle: The PatientQuote: "I don't feel so good..."Pros: Can regenerate health.Cons: Has lower max health.Health: 100Hunger: 150Sanity: 200Biography: Having spent the majority of her childhood locked up in her room all day due to sickness, Willabelle is very shy and tries to be as polite as possible. She yearned for the ability to play outside all day and make friends, but on the rare day she wasn't ill, no one wanted to be near her due to fear of becoming as sick as her. Things started to take a turn for the worse when she contracted a seemingly incurable disease. Spending all day in a filthy hospital bed, growing weaker by the day, she encountered Maxwell who was under the guise of a hospital visitor. After having a conversation with him about all the chances she missed to enjoy her early childhood, Maxwell offered her a miracle.Her disease could be cured at last, she could be healthy and play all she wanted to!Seeing no downside to this, Willabelle quickly agreed and sealed the deal in blood, unaware of the consequences of such hastiness.
  • Like 1

I did it this time :3

Posted Image

~ Hits harder (2x attack power)

~ carnivore ability (can eat raw meat and monster meat with no poor effects, damage dealt on eating raw vegtables)

~ Teleport Ability (can teleport with X+click)

~ Fear instead of sanity

fear levels will slowly drain in "safe areas"

small monsters dont increase fear (spiders,hounds and tentcals)

fear accumlates near Maxwell related items (chess flooring teleporter parts, the Maxwell statue, etc)

when fear maxes out Mallory enters "panic mode" and will have skittish animations and teleport randomly and can miss when attacking

Mallory can still access sanity related things like beardlings and shadow monsters By consuming 3+ pumpkin cookies/taffy in a row and inducing sugar rush mode

also has unique items!

spider hair (drops from spiders)

sling [rope + pig skin] (0 tier battle)

trick pellet blue [silk, petals nitre] (tier 1 battle)

trick pellet yellow [silk, spider hair,nitre] (tier 1 battle)

trick pellet white [silk,ash,nitre](tier 0 battle)

bomb trap [papyrus, nitre, petals, ash ,rope] (tier 2 survival)

Well that charecter is not OP at all! :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6069[/ATTACH]This character is based on me :3He can say things like: -it looks great on me.-it makes me look fat?-can i wear it with my AXE?when examinating things, and:-kill ugly mobs!-death style!-How fashionable!when atacking mobs.just a idea :D

Again.. Not OP!

Again.. Not OP!

It certainly isn't rude at all to make comments like that on someone's OC that they probably worked very hard on.But seriously, please don't double post with your "snarky" comments. Try to keep them to yourself.

neat.I hope you're only saying that and not insinuating anything.

Oh, I'm not insulting him at all, rather the opposite. Any one who dresses in longcoats, wears wide-rimmed hats, and wears cool shades is awesome in my book :DI just wanted to show who he reminded me of due to the similarities in design. Edited by Warden

It certainly isn't rude at all to make comments like that on someone's OC that they probably worked very hard on.But seriously, please don't double post with your "snarky" comments. Try to keep them to yourself.

Well i have many bad things to say about many people, but i normally keep them to myself.. But today my fuse was very short.I apologyse.

Well that charecter is not OP at all! :D

Well i have many bad things to say about many people, but i normally keep them to myself.. But today my fuse was very short.

I apologyse.

>:E you are not forgiven

seriously do I look like a game designer? so MY OC might be Op but I did try to balence her out with weaknesses

not to mention the whole "if you don't have anything nice to say keep your mouth shut" that image took 5 hours of tedious work I don't have a fancy tablet I had to ****ing draw the images by hand scan them in then use a regular mouse to lasso and re-size them to fit the ****ing template then redrew them colored and shaded them!

And I don't like being called OP (whatever that means) you arse

*clobbers Marcus with a ham bat*

-marcus lost 1 reputation point-

-marcus lost F. points-

Edited by stormfront

>:E you are not forgiven

seriously do I look like a game designer? so MY OC might be Op but I did try to balence her out with weaknesses

not to mention the whole "if you don't have anything nice to say keep your mouth shut" that image took 5 hours of tedious work I don't have a fancy tablet I had to ****ing draw the images by hand scan them in then use a regular mouse to lasso and re-size them to fit the ****ing template then redrew them colored and shaded them!

And I don't like being called OP (whatever that means) you arse

*clobbers Marcus with a ham bat*

-marcus lost 1 reputation point-

-marcus lost F. points-

Well to be honest i never really liked you.. But as the nice person i tend to be, i just couldn't say that to you.. And where i tried to resonable with a stress of me not liking your personallity of any giving moment of the rest of my life, i just had to slip that small little comment in your brain-system.. And i can now already tell that you have lack of intelligence by the use of words your experience on earth have leaerned you, makes me think that..

And it is a relief to tell you know that i don't like you..

Thank you for reading this, and i hope you realise what i just said for the better of your future career.

Well to be honest i never really liked you.. But as the nice person i tend to be, i just couldn't say that to you.. And where i tried to resonable with a stress of me not liking your personallity of any giving moment of the rest of my life, i just had to slip that small little comment in your brain-system.. And i can now already tell that you have lack of intelligence by the use of words your experience on earth have leaerned you, makes me think that..And it is a relief to tell you know that i don't like you..Thank you for reading this, and i hope you realise what i just said for the better of your future career.

You sir are very rude to the members of thy forum.I shall not tolerate you calling my friends stupid, keep your harsh opinions to yourself!GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!-Marches out room angrily-

You sir are very rude to the members of thy forum.I shall not tolerate you calling my friends stupid, keep your harsh opinions to yourself!GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!-Marches out room angrily-

Well you do know that if i can match my settings of behavior collected from my lifetime and put them to other peoples personallity all my words come from instincts, and i don't intend the be the mean guy everyone hates on a forum, but i like to share my opinion, and make some friends.. Becouse Friendship is a relationship of mutual affection between two or more people. Although there are many forms of friendship, some of which may vary from place to place, certain characteristics are present in many types of friendship. Such characteristics include affection, sympathy, empathy, honesty, altruism, mutual understanding and compassion, enjoyment of each other's company, trust, and the ability to be oneself, express one's feelings, and make mistakes without fear of judgment from the friend. While there is no practical limit on what types of people can form a friendship, friends tend to share common backgrounds, occupations, or interests, and have similar demographics. And hatred is somewhat differend wich of this as Hatred (or hate) is a deep and emotional extreme dislike that can be directed against individuals, entities, objects, or ideas. Hatred is often associated with feelings of anger and a disposition towards hostility. Commonly held moral rules, such as the Golden Rule, oppose universal hatred towards another.

Well you do know that if i can match my settings of behavior collected from my lifetime and put them to other peoples personallity all my words come from instincts, and i don't intend the be the mean guy everyone hates on a forum, but i like to share my opinion, and make some friends.. Becouse Friendship is a relationship of mutual affection between two or more people. Although there are many forms of friendship, some of which may vary from place to place, certain characteristics are present in many types of friendship. Such characteristics include affection, sympathy, empathy, honesty, altruism, mutual understanding and compassion, enjoyment of each other's company, trust, and the ability to be oneself, express one's feelings, and make mistakes without fear of judgment from the friend. While there is no practical limit on what types of people can form a friendship, friends tend to share common backgrounds, occupations, or interests, and have similar demographics. And hatred is somewhat differend wich of this as Hatred (or hate) is a deep and emotional extreme dislike that can be directed against individuals, entities, objects, or ideas. Hatred is often associated with feelings of anger and a disposition towards hostility. Commonly held moral rules, such as the Golden Rule, oppose universal hatred towards another.

I really don't think just insulting someone is a good way to make friends.Seriously, you said Stormfront had a real lack of intelligence, just because of a little OPness in her character, that's just plain rude, you may be stating your opinion, but god! That's something you should keep to yourself, that's just hurtful!If you want to be friends with others, don't just insult them, you can state your own opinions, but don't be so rude about it, mk?

I really don't think just insulting someone is a good way to make friends.Seriously, you said Stormfront had a real lack of intelligence, just because of a little OPness in her character, that's just plain rude, you may be stating your opinion, but god! That's something you should keep to yourself, that's just hurtful!If you want to be friends with others, don't just insult them, you can state your own opinions, but don't be so rude about it, mk?

Well i find that Stormfront's friendship is floccinaucinihilipilification and not worth my time.. And i still find it that Stormfront is a Pronk, and i hate to be a widdiful person, but please keep in mind that i have my own methods to make friends, and you should let Stormfront fight her fights herself.

Well i find that Stormfront's friendship is floccinaucinihilipilification and not worth my time.. And i still find it that Stormfront is a Pronk, and i hate to be a widdiful person, but please keep in mind that i have my own methods to make friends, and you should let Stormfront fight her fights herself.

Well friends should stick up for each other, no matter wut.NOW GOOD DAY SIR!I SAID GOOD DAY!

Well, but stormfront clopped him with a ham bat and mallory called marcus a arse.And he just said his oponion.But call other retarted is not very nice, too!Ts ts ts...

Well, but stormfront clopped him with a ham bat and mallory called marcus a arse.And he just said his oponion.But call other retarted is not very nice, too!Ts ts ts...

When did i ever call Stormfront retarded?