Draw Your Character into Don't Starve

And another character xDName: FerragatorTitle: The angry GatorQuote: FERRAAAAAAAAA!!!Abilities:-His eyes glow in the dark just enough to open chests and chop down wood but the Grue will still attack him-He can swim trough small gaps between islands for the cost of -10 sanity and he has a 40% chance of capturing a fish when swimming.-Higher health (190)-Spiders fear him and do not attack at daytime if he steps on top of the silk around their nests,they just come out and do the thing what they do when you are wearing the spiderhat.-When he has nothing equipped, he can click enemies that are far away to shoot water at them for 2 seconds doing 10 damage and slowing them down for 5 seconds with the cost of -5 sanity.(at winter he shoots ice to froze enemies for 5 seconds)-Bigger stomach (200)-He cant eat frog legs, braised froglegs or a froggle Bunwhich -Walks slowerSound: Alligator roaring.He cant talk, but he roars differently for every kind of stuff he examines(feraaaa... Ferra!! gooooooooaaaar!!! etc.)He looks like a light blue alligator with red "hair" kind of fins on his head and back. The underpart of his mouth is yellow, and he has a yellow bit in his stomach. Very sharp teeth and claws. Pale white eyes which glow in the dark.post-53302-13764597117417_thumb.jpgpost-53302-13764597117673_thumb.jpgAnd yes that IS a kind of re-textured Feraligator, becouse it is! I asked my friend to find a picture, then he sended it to me and i re-textured it to look more like Ferragator.

Edited by benzux
needed to add a title

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10506[/ATTACH]

Must update his official reference, so, here's a temporary one ^

Universe Don't starve

Name Werkex

Nickname The empty soul

Motto "Night is coming."

Voice

Sanity 300

Health 80

Hunger 120

Melee damage 1.5x

Perk

-Higher sanity

- Runs faster

- Higher hit

- Eyes glows a bit in the dark (but not enough to survive without a torch or a campfire, the glowing was just a detail i put)

That sounds and looks amazingly similar to [MENTION=26113]ZombiDJ[/MENTION]'s Weejay character.

That sounds and looks amazingly similar to [MENTION=26113]ZombiDJ[/MENTION]'s Weejay character.

I already messaged her about it, don't worry.Also, his history is different. Weejay was a Wilson's creation and went to the don't starve world with his creator. Werkex was a Maxwell's creation to kill Wilson.Also, their personalities are diffferent and etc.I think people think it just because of his appearance. Edited by foxbold

I already messaged her about it, don't worry.Also, his history is different. Weejay was a Wilson's creation and went to the don't starve world with his creator. Werkex was a Maxwell's creation to kill Wilson.Also, their personalities are diffferent and etc.I think people think it just because his appearance.

I see. It's a very good character, by the way.

Ok, here is a character based on myself:Name: BenzuxTitle: The Menacing MinerQuote: What happens when i touch this purple gem....AAAAAAAARGGHH!!Abilities:-Higher health (170)-Chops down trees and mines rocks faster-Loses less sanity underground-Can set up an average base underground-Transforms when met in certain conditions-Spawns with a 50% pickaxe and miner hats blueprint-Always spawns near a Plugged Sinkhole1:This means he is stealthier than most of my characters2:This means that normally when you mine a rock, it has 3 stages: New rock, Broken rock and Mined rock. But he only has 2: New rock and mined rock. It also means that he cuts down trees faster(4 hits and a big evergreen falls down etc.)3:This means he loses 0.73 sanity/3 mins underground4:This means that he learns more crafting recepies underground, when he sets up a base underground he only needs an alchemy engine to unlock all crafting recipies but he needs a shadow manipulator aboveground.5:This means that when he is underground, has a purple gem with him, and his sanity reaches 30 or lower, he will transfrom to Mallory, a beast that if you keep reading i will tell more about.6:This basically means he spawns with half-used pick, and he can make the miner hat without any crafting machines.When he turns into Mallory, the purple gem starts floating above him, while he falls to the ground and lets off what he had in his hand, putting his hands on top of his head and starts transforming. When the purple gem starts flashing, it explodes into 4 nightmare fuel and he is transformed into a beast with the head of a bat with some orange hair, very thin arms, a dinosaurs legs and tail, and the purple gem is in his amulet.Also his clothes are broken after this. The mutation will keep up until 10 days, or when mallory gets caught up in sunlight.Mallory stats:Health: 160Sanity: 80Hunger: 160Very fast,Stronger attacks,Needs to be underground at daytime or he will mutate back,Monsters wont attack him unless he attacks first,Can only eat monster food, but without penalties,Harvests resources faster,When he comes out from underground, it will automaticl be dusk.When he transforms back, his clothes will still be broken, but in 10 days they will "grow" back. If it is winter, and his clothes are broken, he needs to wear a tier 3 winter full clothing to not freeze. He also takes more damage from freezing while his clothes are broken. If hounds attack while he is transformed, the hounds will come but as soon as they get to you, they will go towards the nearest pig village to attack them.He can also when transformed, feed werepigs monster meat to make them follow as normal pigs. He will transform back also if he goes totally insane. He cant wear a garland or else he will take damage, and the only way to restore his sanity, is to attack a boss. Every attack gives him +5 sanity back.Benzux himself, looks very small, has a same kind of beard as Woodie, his hair is a it longer than Woodie's, he is wearing a mining suit and at the back of him there is a small iron hammer.Here is a re-textured Woodie. I made him look more like Benzux and looks horrible in some places but very good in others.post-53302-1376459718888_thumb.pngOk, so here's Mallory The Forgotten Beast, who has the Fear amulet which gives him the ability to drain it's opponets fears and make them into power for himself. I will post Mallory's backstory probably soon. And when i have the time i will update how Benzux transforms into Mallory. I will make the fear amulet one of the items which he spawns with and with that you need to do something to make you turn into Mallory ;).post-53302-13764597360599_thumb.jpg

Edited by benzux

I havent drawn these yet, but yes you cant just draw it by hand and place the pictures in the comment. Or then you can use paint or paint tool sai etc. to place them in the character selection grid and voila.

Aw heck. May as well jump on the bandwagon (again) and submit a couple of mine.

post-8387-13764596453749_thumb.png

Name: Wanda Wickleton

Nickname: The Origamist

Catchphrase: "Snip snip."

Voice: Electric Keyboard(?)

Abilities:

*Way Too Fond Of Paper - Wanda can heal herself with Papyrus. This heals 15 health. The Honey Poultice also heals twice as much for her.

*Good At Making Paper Cranes - Wanda can make Paper Cranes to fight for her. They are rather weak in terms of strength and health, but are fairly fast. It takes one (1) Papyrus to make a Paper Crane, as well as 10 sanity. (Similar to Meat Effigy, each Crane decreases Wanda's maximum Sanity by 10.)

Stats:

Health: 150

Hunger: 150

Sanity: 200

post-8387-13764596454822_thumb.png

Names: Wilman & Wilma Pines

Nickname: The Twins (Now I know that Wendy and Abigail sort of fill the slot of "Twins," but this was just another idea I had. More on the differences between Wendy and Abigail versus Wilman and Wilma below!)

Catchphrase: "Together, we're invincible."

Voices: Wilman - Bass Clarinet; Wilma - Soprano Saxophone

Abilities:

*Strong Together - Wilman and Wilma can wield seperate weapons and different armors. They can attack the same foe(s) to do much more damage. However, once one character dies, the second character's sanity is permanently reduced.

*Good Multi-taskers - Wilman and Wilma can (theoretically) be commanded to do seperate things at the same time. In other words, get things done twice as fast.

*Afraid of the Dark - Wilman and Wilma lose more Sanity at Dusk and at Night than other characters.

Stats (per each Twin):

Sanity: 200 (125 after first death)

More Information:

Playing as two characters at once is a rather interesting concept, right? Here's how I thought this would work:

*There would be an item/button/something that would switch between who you play. For example, while playing as Wilman, you press the button and switch to Wilma, and vice versa. While playing as one Twin, the second follows behind, similar to how Abigail follows Wendy.

*Both Wilman and Wilma can wear backpacks to extend inventory space, but they share the fifteen inventory slots.

*Meat Effigies, Touch Stones, and other means of ressurection have no effect until one Twin dies the first time. For example, Wilma dies in battle. Wilman is therefore the only playable character. When he dies later, he will ressurect based on what ressurection items are activated/worn. After one Twin dies, the other Twin's Sanity is permanently reduced to 125.

*If one Twin's Sanity is low enough that Hallucinations can attack, both Twins will be attacked by Hallucinations.

(ONE MORE!)

post-8387-1376459645559_thumb.png

Name: Warren Flitsby (I know there are TONS of other Warrens in the DS Universe, but this was actually one of the later ideas I had, and was out of usable names, so bear with it.)

Nickname: The Animal Tamer

Catchphrase: "Here kitty kitty..."

Voice: Bongo Drum

Abilities:

*Adored by Animals - Animals don't run from Warren or attack him (unless provoked). Rabbits and Birds don't retreat when approached, and Killer Bees only attack Warren if he attacks them, etc. Mating Beefalo also let Warren pass.

*Good with a Whip - Starts out with a whip, which deals damage slightly higher than that of a spear, and hits at a further range. It has no durability.

*Extremely Naughty - Naughtiness points awarded for killing animals are doubled for Warren. In other words, killing a Rabbit gives 2 points whereas it usually gives 1.

Stats:

Sanity: 180

Well there you have it. I hope you semi-enjoy them at the very least. I have a jar full of other sketches for fan characters, so maybe if you like these you'll look forward to those! :)

Well, the animations are a different thing. My friend could know about dem but i know something. If ya want to make a mod of some sort based off a character, you need to design the sound files and a the text the character says when examining objects. You also need .anim files which you need to make aswell based off on other characters movement.Hope this helped ^^ :wilson_smile:

Hm, IF I were to create a character based off me, it'd probably be something like this...Name: MicheleNickname: The AspergianCatchphrase: "Well, THIS is an interesting predicament..."Voice: PianoAbilities:*Does Not Fear the Quiet Night - She doesn't lose sanity over time during dusk or night; however, if a strange sound is heard from something out of view (such as hounds barking or the hissing of spiders on-screen, but hidden from view by the darkness of night), her sanity drops down suddenly by a certain amount.*Calm Demeanor - She has significantly higher Sanity than normal*Spark of Inspiration - Whenever a Science Machine/Alchemy Engine/Shadow Manipulator is first built by her while she has over 200 Sanity, 2 or 3 recipes of that machine's tier are automatically unlocked. This doesn't work for any found machines, however.*Clever Packer - Items that are normally unstackable (excluding items with durability) will be able to stack (imagine a stack of 20 rabbits in one slot)*Nearsighted - She is dependent on her glasses to see the world beyond a certain range. Sometimes during combat, a successful attack by an opponent may knock them off, which blurs most of the screen except for the immediate area around her, which is enough to still fight in melee, but she can forget trying to fight in range during this. Staying still for a second or two after combat allows her to get her glasses back on. (Her glasses are not an item, for the sake of equipment space and mechanics.)*Sleep destroys the Mind - While sleep does restore her health to full, it actually reduces her sanity by a little bit each time. When asleep, there's a tiny chance that she will wake up with 0 sanity and a small loss of health, due to her night seizures. If a seizure happens, she cannot regain sanity by ANY means for a full day because of the painful headache she has afterwards. She also cannot prototype anything during this day, either.*Hyper-sensitive to the Cold - Out of all characters, she has difficulty retaining body heat during the winter, making her freeze faster than normal during Winter.Stats:Health: 100Hunger: 100Sanity: 250 (Beardlings show at 120- sanity, can attack other Hallucinations at 70- sanity)

Edited by Tesability

Hmmmmm this time i should try to make a character from a mob in-game.....Ok here we go:Name:KlyzorTitle:The sick MonsterQuote: "I don't feel so good.... URP!"Voice:Tentacle "roaring"Abilities:-Mosters will only attack if he attacks them first.-Higher sanity(230, Beardlings appear at 150- sanity and hallucinations start to attack at 100- sanity.)-Can survive longer in the dark before making Charlie attack him.-Can shave himself for 1 tentacle spots, thus losing -10 sanity and -15 health and his attack power will decrease to x0.7(normally x1.0)-Sometimes randomly when he does something (open chest etc.), he has a 10% chance of falling to the ground and start puking losing -1 health every 2 seconds.(depens on what he did, will make him puke longer)When walking on a road, he has a 15% chance of start puking, but longer. And when using the walking cane it increases to 35%. When walking on a road with the walking cane equipped it increases to 50%.-When its winter, he has pitchfork equipped, and any kind of turf next to the pitchfork in his inventory, he can dig a chunk of ground and sleep under it. This making him not freeze, lose only half of the normal hunger decrease but getting only 1/4 of normal sanity increase.When he has shaved himself, he can either wait for 10 days to make the spots grow back or then he can wait 2 full day night cycles at a swamp making him "reproduce" his spots back. His abilities to not aggro mobs is pretty good and the ability to sleep but the puking can be a real issue when running away from mobs like aggroed hounds or aggroed deerclops. When the hounds come attack him, when they come they just wander around you, and attacking or pushing one will make them aggro towards him. With the deerclops, he will just come, first try to kill all other creatures and structures. When all is destroyed, he will just wander around you, not attacking unless attacked.He looks kind of weird with tentacles as hands, merm's legs and a tentacle kind of head.

Also he was made by accident of Wilson:Wilson was walking around in a swamp finishing his research on tentacles. He had some liquids in a glass bottle which he walked around carefully with. He also had some clothes in his backpack along with monster meat. Then he fell down to the ground when a 2 tentacles attacking him, making the liquid and monster meat fall on them. "NOOOOOOOOO! My research!" Wilson shouted. When the ground started shaking Wilson made a run for it, making then clothes and a some other liquid fell on the tentacles. The next day Wilson carefully walked to the swamp with a spear in his hands. All he found on the ground was a glass bottle, a broken glass bottle, some tentacle spots, a tentacle spike and a hole. Wilson started digging the hole up, seeing if the liquids ware safe. At the same time wondering where the clothes got. When the night fell he heard some roaring, made a run for it and forgot his pitchfork out in the swamp. A moment later, a tentacle took the pitchfork and hid himself in the hole. The next day Wilson was looking at the hole he dug. It was filled! A second later what Wilson started searching for his pitchfork, he heard a yawning noise and saw when the ground where the hole was rised up he saw the monster. He froze of fear and looked at the monster wearing his clothes. "Oh, hi!" the monster said. Wilson was incapable to speak and the monster was confused about him. "Are you a statue?" he asked. and Wilson made again a run for it.Thats the backstory of Klyzor.