So, I recently took a break from dont starve. Now I'm back, but something is a little... off. When I play in a world, i usually make some progress like 2 new crock pots, or another few chests. Recently if i do this, then get on the next day all my progress is sent about 1 day backwards. I dont understand at all. Anybody have help and/or having the same problem? Because its DEFINITELY not annoying! :wilson_unhappy:

4 hours ago, Ryanthewolf9461 said:

So, I recently took a break from dont starve. Now I'm back, but something is a little... off. When I play in a world, i usually make some progress like 2 new crock pots, or another few chests. Recently if i do this, then get on the next day all my progress is sent about 1 day backwards. I dont understand at all. Anybody have help and/or having the same problem? Because its DEFINITELY not annoying! :wilson_unhappy:

Try to advance to the next day before you quit( there is usually a little saving science machine so you see when it saved)

Ya the issue happen to me too xD

What you have to do is when you wanna quit the game, make sure you exit to the main menu and wait for the science machine saving icon to dissapear. Your progress will then be saved to the current day you are. Quitting the game by closing the application usually does the effect you are experiencing

Archived