We will not have wortox today

If it's not in the next 2 days I'm probably going to take a brake from DST PS4 I'm honestly getting a little annoyed, I might just wait till all the content is released AND MAKE SURE IT'S BEEN RELEASED before I play so then the hype will be real, but whateverrrrr

And yet they don't officially mention it here! I seen the post in the general forums but it should also have a thread here where the issue actually is.

I'm getting worked up over this because this is now 2 different games in 1 week that seem to ignore their customers on whatever platform. The other was AA: Proving Grounds who took a week to acknowledge that there game was broken on PS4, sure they announced it on Twitter and Discord but not on their own official forums for the console in question. Why have these platform specific forums for games if the information that needs to be relayed through them never gets there? 

Sorry for the rant but i expect a certain amount of professionalism from companies, and this just seems to be happening more and more. 

Please Klei, could you just acknowledge the existence of your Ps4 community in your communication? Having to wait is not a big deal ,since we are intelligent enough to understand that technical specificity could hinder the dev process; but, revealing a great new update that exlude ps4 without saying it, it just plain frustrating. Thanks. (cant really wait to play Wortox!!!)

Sry guys, but I really can't understand this "whining"-thread. They told us that the update is in cert at sony and they expect it to be released today or next week. Yes, they don't announced it in the PS4 forum. Yes, they put an announcement in the animated short ... but is this such a big thing? I mean with previous console updates in mind, I never would expect a day one update for consoles and would prepare myself for a little delay. I think with every update / cert at sony they will learn a few more things to get this "day one console updates"-schedule running. And I think the playerbase also should learn from every update and shouldn't "riot" everytime something doesn't worked as planned - that's not fair. But it's just my opinion ...

13 minutes ago, Frontente said:

you are right, no need to hurry for wortox we gonna have it soon or later, but you have to agree it would be nice if we get more news on our plataform , like are we gonna get the forge? last thing we knew about it, was the post they said

• We found that it was exceedingly difficult for us to run these events on console and as such underserved our console players.

if we arent getting just let us know so i spend my spools on forge items and turn page, like we did with puzzles or so. apart from this im really happy with the lately update system for PS4 we getting almost every update at the same time as PC :)

47 minutes ago, Frontente said:

Sry guys, but I really can't understand this "whining"-thread. They told us that the update is in cert at sony and they expect it to be released today or next week. Yes, they don't announced it in the PS4 forum. Yes, they put an announcement in the animated short ... but is this such a big thing? I mean with previous console updates in mind, I never would expect a day one update for consoles and would prepare myself for a little delay. I think with every update / cert at sony they will learn a few more things to get this "day one console updates"-schedule running. And I think the playerbase also should learn from every update and shouldn't "riot" everytime something doesn't worked as planned - that's not fair. But it's just my opinion ...

Well said!

2 hours ago, Frontente said:

I perfectly understand where your getting at, the devs are trying to make us happy with new content. They are REALLY trying, but I'm still quite livid. It hasn't happened just once...... or twice, nor three times...... ITS HAPPENED EXCESSIVLY 

2 minutes ago, GetRektKids said:

I perfectly understand where your getting at, the devs are trying to make us happy with new content. They are REALLY trying, but I'm still quite livid. It hasn't happened just once...... or twice, nor three times...... ITS HAPPENED EXCESSIVLY 

exactly, I would particularly understand perfectly if it were not something that would ALWAYS happen!

4 hours ago, Frontente said:

Look it’s not the fact it was postponed in general, it’s the fact it was ONLY PlayStation, Xbox got the ******* update, so it’s not CONSOLES it’s PlayStation

10 hours ago, Frontente said:

Yea I used to be pretty vocal about console getting the shaft, but they've really shown an effort to treat us as equally as reasonably possible with PC as of lately. They've been listening us a ton, as evidenced by us now being able to purchase skins, amongst other things. I can definitely forgive them for this small delay which likely isn't even their fault in the first place.

12 hours ago, Frontente said:

You certainly didn't get what i was talking about or you weren't talking to me, either way. I don't care about delays we have them all the time , and the vast majority of us don't have a problem with it. I also have never and will never ask for concrete dates on anything as that is not something any Dev should ever give, its a good way to burn yourself at the stake if you do. However asking for the Devs or even the Mods to copy & paste news that pertains to a specific platform in said platforms official forums is not what i would call whining.

They have given unbelievable support to the console for years, which most developers abandon within the first 2 years. So don't ever take anything i say as an insult to Klei or even whining as all i ever want is the proper amount of transparency that can be safely given to be shared with the respective communities.

I didn't talk to a specific person. My post was just a expression of my feelings about this whole situation.

I can understand what you all mean, but I don't agree with everything and that's fine. I don't want to discuss this, because everyone has a different opinion about this. I hope wortox comes to PS4 soon and you guys can enjoy him :)

I am actually not bothered by this Wortox thing because I am busy as f lately, but I don't think they have given "an incredibly good support" to consoles either, if I gotta be honest. They even recognized this in the "2019 roadmap" post. 

Back at "a new reign" updates, i was really happy that updates only took 1-2 weeks maximum from pc to console, which i was grateful for. Also Chinese new year's updates have been on point. 

But really. Forge? Hello? These type of "super events" are what makes people go back to the game.

We got Gorge on its 2nd year, and we are not getting Forge probably after its 3rd years (IF we are getting it). 3 YEARS for an event that lasts 3-4 weeks! That is nuts.

THIS bothers me. 

ALSO, I am PRAYING TO JESUS that these "new territories" updates they have announced make their way to console quickly enough so I don't get mad, because I can wait for characters, but I HATE when my game gets obsolete (*looks at Forge skins, and skin store in general). 

They "abandoned" console DS during some time at that "endless Halloween" dark age we lived. I haven't forgotten about it. 

I do hope when wortox comes out on PS4 they'll have the discount they had on pc, not much whining as hoping from me. (Mainly cause I want the Minotaur and uncorrupted skins instead of the survivor) anyways hope you all have a good day.:D;)

Archived