• Rowan
    • Ruby
    • Stinky
    • travaldo
    • Turner
    • None of the Above

Just now, Squeegee said:

no one else loves Stinky :wilson_cry:

Stinky actually looks like a friend of mine. I renamed him with my friend's name and sent the screen shot with the comment about his dancing to his girlfriend and she thought it was hilarious. 

My feelings are more towards the personality of the dupes in their short animations. I see Stinky as someone rather unhygienic (literally scratching his spatula to his armpit while cooking in Outbreak, that made me unsettled) for example.

But Nisbet's got a couple of good fan-arts, such as the ones from @MF99K, they're excellent! Abe as well got a few good ones.

6 minutes ago, Dovahkick said:

My feelings are more towards the personality of the dupes in their short animations. I see Stinky as someone rather unhygienic (literally scratching his spatula to his armpit while cooking in Outbreak, that made me unsettled) for example.

But Nisbet's got a couple of good fan-arts, such as the ones from @MF99K, they're excellent! Abe as well got a few good ones.

Aww, cut him a break, what if he's had a passion for cooking his whole life and knew nothing of germs until the events of that.

Stinky also pretty much made Meep the happiest he's ever been when he gave him that hat. The in-game lore also depicts Stinky as extremely helpful and always happy to give someone a hand.

Archived