Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

When I walk past a certain point, My character ( Willow) suddenly walks on water.

Trees and items are still there,and everything else still works.  When I walk back past the point, the problem is gone.

Did not find this problem on other maps yet.

Closing and starting the game back up does not work.

Anyone else withe the same 'problem'?

2019-03-23 (1).png

2019-03-23.png

bizziboi    1,769

Is this reproducible after a save/load?

I've been trying to repro this but without luck.

If it is reproducible, could you report a bug from in-game (Main Menu>Options>Report Bug). Preferably save where it happens, mention the saveslot and the issue, it'll upload your savegame for us to take a look at.

Ok, it WAS reproducible.

Happened yesterday and today, multiple times.

Now  that I am trying to reproduce it for you guys to report, it stopped :confused:.

Well problem solved I guess :D. If it occurs again, I will report it from in-game.

Thank you for the quick reply! 

Same problem. On a different map this time, but again near the sunken boat. made an in-game report of the bug.

So stupid question, can I now continue playing in that slot, or do I have to wait until someone had a look at it? :confused:

2019-04-24 (1).png

Nannynina    0

I have had the same issue on the Playstation while playing as Woodie.  It has happened twice this week when I have been going through some tumbleweed.  It's really maddening as he can't get back on land.  It makes no difference if I come out and go back to the game, or turning off the PS

I play ROG very regularly and this has only just started happening.  My game and the Playstation are completely up to date.

Hope you can get to the bottom if it for us please.

Nina

bizziboi    1,769
3 minutes ago, Hatano Eichero said:

Same thing happened to me, always when near the sunken ship. I do not have a save though, sadly.

When did this happen to you? Because a fix went in about 2 weeks ago that should have fixed this, so if it still happens I would love to see the save.

Lizardhiney    528
59 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

When did this happen to you? Because a fix went in about 2 weeks ago that should have fixed this, so if it still happens I would love to see the save.

About two and a half weeks ago :D Haven't experienced it since.