Music thread

Tapirus

2 minutes ago, viberr said:

whats wrong with the first song in your opinion?

i think that song slaps and it sounds really good

The first song is a little cheesier and more Broadwayish in its sound. The other two I could hear something like that one the radio. First song doesn't bridge that gap for me. Music is subjective though! Most of what I post is hot garbage to the average person. 

Kmac - Lamar Roasts Franklin (Djent Cover)

Spoiler

A coworker had me check these guys out. I don't love it, but it's pretty good. 

The Dillinger Escape Plan - One of Us is the Killer

Spoiler

This is a little closer to my preference but still misses the mark. Just slightly too butt rocky for me. 

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Milk Lizard

Spoiler

Here's some tunes from Dance Gavin Dance's recently released live album Tree City Sessions 2. Shortly after release they performed the entire album live on the Tower Bridge in Sacramento, California

Dance Gavin Dance - Stroke God Millionaire

Spoiler

Dance Gavin Dance - Blue Dream

Spoiler

Dance Gavin Dance - Nothing Shameful

Spoiler

I'm a music lover and I don't have a favorite song or genre. My playlist can include African folk songs, Polish rap, Miley Cyrus, Ramstein and Vivaldi. I don't understand how it can be that I like so many different compositions, but that's the reality. I try not to show anyone my musical tastes, especially its dark sides. So when I'm asked to turn on songs on my phone at parties, I say that my battery is running low, or that I have nothing, or that I've deleted everything. I come up with excuses so that only people don't look at me like I'm crazy.

Is it time to boogie down? I think we could all use a good boogie.

Finally went back to working on the '70s chronological playlist, this is the last one I ended on, at number 400!  Yeah it's that kind of list.  Also it's up to 400 and I'm only in 1976, so...

(Do I have cheesy taste sometimes?  Absolutely!  Do I care?  Absolutely not!  :))

...Notorious

ayyyy yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so crumb released a little cover

its actually really good for a 15 year old girl with a REALLY REALLY high pitched voice

yall should check it out because she deserves more recognition 

Spoiler

(shes insecure about her voice so don't be mean to her because so people insult her because of her voice which is just stupid so don't be that kinda person kay?)

one of my favorite types of music

is just vibe music

i don't really have to say why i like vibe music,it just sounds nice

ill leave a couple i like 

Spoiler

i love crumb's art,its so damn cute

Spoiler

Spoiler

so

some might say 

whos corpse husband when it comes to the music industry?

corpse is two things'hes a very open person and hes a troll as some would call him 

he has two songs to represent both of those parts 

so the joke one is called

"E-girls are ruining my life" it really is something but its defentilty not my type of music that i would listen to

but it do kinda be BOP tho 

Spoiler

as for the second song 

its called "agoraphobic" its a song where corpse is really open about his problems and i think its really good 

Spoiler

m'kay imma go now

FRIDAY NIGHT FUNKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok listen, every single song in this game is a straight up BOP.the game is completely free and is really fun and addicting 

i would love to put every single song here but that would take ages so ill leave the best ones

first the main menu theme is A STRAIGHT UP VIBE MAN,its so good

Spoiler

second "fresh" is one of the best beginner songs ever made ITS A STRAIGHT UP BOP LIKE WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY

Spoiler

thire "Pico" is one of the best songs in the entire game

Spoiler

and "MILF" is honestly the best song in the entire game

Spoiler

@NSAiswatchingus

bro if you have a laptop or a pc,you should definitely check this game out,i think it'd be right up your alley(the game is completely free btw)

friday night funkin just won't leave my head

and whats even worse is the fact that the community is just FILLED with so many talented musicians and their music mods are so good that it actually hurts man

ill leave my favorite modded songs here cus i want other people to check um out

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm always fascinated by the vast amount of local and underground music that gets lost overtime by not being maintained or being uploaded to a dead platform. Some old tracks from a band I knew 12 years ago resurfaced on another Youtube channel. 

O Giant Man - Decisions 

Spoiler

There are millions of songs that were written and heard by others that no one else in history will ever hear again. Every so often someone finds an old CD they bought at some local show and has the drive to uploaded it to the internet. We need more of those people!

Guilty pleasure music that are mostly cutesy, japanese and vocaloid

MNL48 - Pag-ibig Fortune cookie

Spoiler

SoraMafuUraSaka - Role-playing game

Spoiler

The Cardigans - Lovefool (Vocaloid cover)

Spoiler

Kyarypamyupamyu - Cherry bon bon (Vocaloid cover)

Spoiler

Kyarypamyupamyu - PONPONPON

Spoiler

Red Velvet - Russian Roulette

Spoiler

I’m listening to my favorite song In the air tonight – Judith Hill. It’s the soundtrack from the series "Little fires everywhere". I just love this song. When I hear it, I immediately relax, disconnect from the outside world. I don't know how it works, before that no soundtrack from the movie or series affected me like that. Sometimes I want to watch this series again just because there is this song.

Born of Osiris - Angel or Alien

Spoiler

Has anyone heard the Doom Eternal soundtrack? Mick Gordon is a legend. 

Doom Eternal - The Only Thing They Fear Is You

Spoiler

And one more for goodluck

Stray From the Path - The House Always Wins

Spoiler

Those last ones were for me. I actually think y'all here might like this one. I love this man...

Grasskingdoms - Runner Up

Spoiler

One more from this genius

Grasskingdoms - she has the hots for me baby

Spoiler

Since the last post I've been jammin a lot more Stray From The Path and boy do they have some bangers. Rarely do songs make me yearn for a good hardcore moshpit, but these these definitely get the heart pumpin. 

Stray From The Path - First World Problem Child ft. Sam Carter LIVE

Spoiler

Stray From The Path - Actions Not Words 

Spoiler

They're like a modern heavier Rage Against the Machine with some hit or miss ideas. All generally anti-establishment mad music so I can always find some good in it. 

Archived