Wortox Arrives March 28th!

4 minutes ago, Bluckles said:

So a single character is going to cost nearly half the game's price????

The character will be weavable for honestly what I consider to be too cheap. The point of him being a DLC at all is to fund the new content without splitting the community. If you don't want to support the developers, or simply can't, then weave them. Simple.

Yeah, I agree he kinda looks too much like a furry, if he doesn't turn out good at the very least we can call him Tigger and reskin him like Winona was Jimmy Neutron.

EDIT: After seeing the art style of Wortox's short, I'm convinced they saw the Tigger thing too.

8 minutes ago, Bluckles said:

its a single character, not a whole nother world like SW or Hamlet... If i wanted a new character, i'd go to the workshop.

I mean no one is twisting your arm to buy him. Personally I'm happy to support this game with a character purchase like this. Including the bundle for skins. But thats only because of how Klei treats their community around Don't Starve. If they didn't bend over backwards like they already do, I probably wouldn't be as forthcoming with spending money on skins/the game like this.

You know though, they could totally still do something more with soul overload.  Imagine overloading on souls, you lose some, and then maybe instead of that being it, he could go into some sort of frenzy mode for a bit, where he looks a good deal more intimidating and his abilities get more aggressive (teleport causes damage upon where you go to, healing becomes an activatable AOE damage attack, etc...)

I totally called him absorbing souls being a thing man im so HYPED you gotta stop doing this klei youre hyping me up TOO MUCH im gonna die if you keep hyping me up dude im gonna FRIGGIN BURST into hype juice and die and itll be all your fault

Archived