Wortox Arrives March 28th!

1 hour ago, Cytryn7 said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Wortox looks more like dog with horns than freaking goat?

He does look like a dog, I agree.
His early concepts looked more goat like, especially his second one.
Though, Clifford ain't the worst.

I really like the idea of his abilities, he is gonna be that kind of "magician/magic user" everyone wanted,with his teleports and healing. 

I feel like this is the correct path for new characters: cool HABILITIES that only they can use and change the way you play in a certain way. 

You cannot craft wathever Wortox has then switch to Wigfrid because "it is the same, but Wigfrid fights better".

THIS is the only way to beat "The Big 3",and I LOVE it. But anyway, we'll see how effective his magic is. 

11 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

Just thought of something, doesn't wigfrid get souls from stuff? There is a ghost that flies out of the spider or something and then she gets health and sanity.

Well, technically yes. Wigfrid, like the legendary Siegfried, gains strength from dead enemies´s essence. 

Spoiler

I remember talk about it here:

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

leaguestarve2.thumb.png.e750d75a902385c86e299a761de53ead.pngThat explains why my Seigfried is a vampire.:wilson_ecstatic:

¿?

I was talking about the Nordic-German warrior Sigurd/Siegfried.

2 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

if the devs didnt intend this then youre gonna have 2 souls

I think the user Reverentsatyr gave a good explanation:

26 minutes ago, reverentsatyr said:

Maybe they tear the soul apart. Sharing is caring.

On 3/22/2019 at 4:26 PM, Bluckles said:

So a single character is going to cost nearly half the game's price????

The cost to maintain an event is almost more then what they actually get from people buying the skin chests, plus its a completely unique character. No reason to complain

On 3/24/2019 at 2:32 PM, Gagarin-ace said:

where i can convert spools to cash?

The closest I think you're gonna get is by buying cheap elegants and unraveling them

A horrible chill goes down your spine,Screams echo around you,Screams are echoing from the Ruins,Your mind goes numb,You are overwhelmed with pain,You feel an evil presence watching you,Otherworldly voices linger around you,

IMPENDING DOOM APPROACHES.Wortox is COMING,IT CANNOT BE STOPPED,EMBRACE HIM

Im so hyped guys,oen day left

9 minutes ago, WebberMain said:

A horrible chill goes down your spine,Screams echo around you,Screams are echoing from the Ruins,Your mind goes numb,You are overwhelmed with pain,You feel an evil presence watching you,Otherworldly voices linger around you,

IMPENDING DOOM APPROACHES.

Stop it.

deez are DST only forums.

20 minutes ago, CheeseNuggets101 said:

Rtgamecrowd is streaming a sponsored Early Wortox stream, here's some spoilers provided by it. Given it's sponsored and very much public it's probably safe to share.

Reveal hidden contents

6ae91f4321.png

ab2c49335c.png

803e7dbe70.png

That Green looking one (Survivor?) might be the closest I get to a frog or goblin like creature, so I'm happy. Pretty nice skins though the last one (Uncorrupted?) is kind of boring though. But his classic and other two look nice at first impression.

Also wonder how people will feel about his less dog/fluffy look in the game. I like him in both forms.

Archived