Some suggestions for rocket logic O(∩_∩)O

Hello (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ : 

I like Oxygen Not Include so much, I want to say "Your development team is so talented !!! (☆▽☆)", and I hope Oxygen Not Include more  excellent, so I have some suggestions for Oxygen Not Include : 

1. It's better to add a output logic for liquid fuel tank, output true or false.

2. It's better to add a special scanner(different from space scanner) to make sure the rocket has landed on ground, or it launch away from ground.

More details in the picture below O(∩_∩)O ->

rocket-logic.thumb.png.016e17c6788d700588d1a073ebb1f28c.png

There's no real need for logic control of the fuel tanks or oxidizer tanks. You can set limits on the tanks directly via the tanks, no automation needed.

It's not difficult to add your own automation to remember when a rocket has landed. If you care, that is. I fully automate my rockets, and haven't felt a real need to detect whether the rocket is on the pad or not. Knowing it's incoming or ready to launch has been enough to open the bunker doors.

Agreed with @Gus Smedstad.

The fuel tank supply can be set to a specific amount, or automated to stop supplying once the requested amount is sent in the pipe.

Same for landed rocket. It's not very complicated to set an automation circuit to open the gates when the rocket arrive. And from this moment, you just have to plan the fuel supply (easy if you always go to the same destination)

Archived