Oxygen Not Included Roadmap March 2019

11 hours ago, ToiDiaeRaRIsuOy said:

Is dlc going to be free, or will it require an extra fee?

Dlc will be probably separate like in DS but they will do bugfixes and QoL to the base version. Maybe even add some content. I launched DS a few weeks ago and was surprised they added a saddle to the base game. I`m prety sure it wasn`t there before. Also the parrot on the broken boat giving you stuff as an advertisement of shipwrecked.

I think they will go this way with the game.

The DLC will be something like you leaving your world and starting from 0 in a new one for sure, and it could possibly be standalone game in itself, cause who has time to bother with incorporating new things and mechanics into existing game, its faster and easier to just make it new world with new mechanics instead.

Hello,

Oxygen not Included is my prefered game of all. I allways come back to it.
But..

I dont like the feeling with temperature management and maybe with the research tree, I feel there is something here that can be way better.
Sometimes I stop playing cause of those points.
Not something to improve before making extensions or dlc? (temperature management and research tree)
My two cents

Thanks alot for this game

All I want is useful Light and Fire no matter from DLC or Mod. I got only one lamp every game UNDERGROUD.. shame!

Also, for hundred hours of playing I never fight cold, only heat. So the game lose it's goals while you meet same challenges everytime, while game have a lot of ignored mechanics. 

On 4/18/2019 at 12:41 AM, Al0e said:

hello guys! i have some problem with launch after update. after i launch the game, he show 'KLEI" logo and then crash to the deskop without any messages

I remember same problems before. Reinstalling the game deal with this problem, but I'm also sure it was problem of my system, not the game itself. I also suggest you to restart computer. Sound stupid, but it also deals a lot of uncommon bugs. After this you would absolutely sure it's the patch problem. 

I've been in many EAs, but this is the best one so far. Certainly content-wise.It's been frustrating sometimes, but we're really ripping you off while helping you with bugs and feedback. Along with CKII and KSP this is a good candidate for game of the decade already in my view. Also, I've been whining for more biomes for over a year. And now you're adding three! Will increased map sizes be a thing as well? I always felt as if the map could do with being a little bit wider. But perhaps performance issues set the limit.

Anyway, good luck with the release. Exciting!

On 4/24/2019 at 9:01 PM, Fishslap said:

I've been in many EAs, but this is the best one so far. Certainly content-wise.It's been frustrating sometimes, but we're really ripping you off while helping you with bugs and feedback. Along with CKII and KSP this is a good candidate for game of the decade already in my view. Also, I've been whining for more biomes for over a year. And now you're adding three! Will increased map sizes be a thing as well? I always felt as if the map could do with being a little bit wider. But perhaps performance issues set the limit.

Anyway, good luck with the release. Exciting!

New AMD CPUs coming out in June with 5ghz and the lag will finally be gone. I'm hoping the DLC opens up space travel; taking a group of my dupes to colonize another planet again and again. Many ancient alien astronaut ghost squatch interdimensional reptilian shapeshifter theorists believed that was what the space update was about to begin with.

On 18.03.2019 at 10:35 PM, Ipsquiggle said:

With that, we feel Oxygen Not Included is ready for a full launch. After we've officially launched, we will continue to make quality of life improvements and bug fixes, while the bulk of the team will be moving on to building DLC for the game, where we can explore further ideas and expansions to ONI's world.

Sooo game gonna look like Stellaris?

New dupes spiecies, mb fish like where they can live only in water?

Or I know, make asteroid a death star, where you can move in starmap 8-0

Archived