Sign in to follow this  
Toaster Fu

Spreading the word of don't starve

Toaster Fu    103

So one of the youtubers I watch regularly mainly does minecraft videos, but he also is a HUGE fan of indie survival games. See where this is going? His channel has about 429,000 subscribers and he's got a twitter account here. So send him a tweet about don't starve, who knows? He might just do a video. I know a lot of you are here from totalbiscuit's video so another one couldn't hurt.

Oh and that means you too Klei.;)

Edited by Toaster Fu
Please-don't-ban-me-i'm-only-trying-to-help

Excess    55

Now I have second thoughts about this :D

Only send him a tweet if you have an active account, otherwise a bunch of fresh twitters accounts talking about the same would seem rather spammy to me.

Xacktastic    12

I ahve been tweeting, facebooking, and messaging Toby and Pewdie for a week. They both have over 2mil subs, so that would be a big deal if one of them would play the game.I am considering just sending out codes for the game so they don;t have to pay either.

Toaster Fu    103

You see that's the beauty of paulsoaresjr, he's not a massive YouTube guy that gets swarmed every day, but big enough that he gets noticed. And he like survival games.

Xacktastic    12
You see that's the beauty of paulsoaresjr, he's not a massive YouTube guy that gets swarmed every day, but big enough that he gets noticed. And he like survival games.

I will definitely give him a poke then =)

I bet the big guys receive free games everyday and just have no chance of seeing them =/

Toaster Fu    103

I think he buys most of them. There was once when he wanted to test the new LAN in minecraft so he just bought another account for the one video.

Toaster Fu    103

YES!!! Xack you did it! Edit: Says in his video he found it on steam…

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUJSGoVzq34

Edited by Toaster Fu