Mod borke my server

Well I installed this mod on my 400 day server and it won't boot up again!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1609069355

Here's the error message:

Caves:  [00:00:00]: ModIndex: Beginning normal load sequence for dedicated server.

Caves:  

Master: [00:00:00]: ModIndex: Beginning normal load sequence for dedicated server.

Master: 

libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<boost::bad_lexical_cast> >

libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<boost::bad_lexical_cast> >

Edit: Ok I think thats not the mods fault, I hosted the srever and it worked normally but when I put the same files in the DediServer folder the same error popped up... Maybe it's something with some program?

4 hours ago, Izerix said:

Edit: Ok I think thats not the mods fault, I hosted the srever and it worked normally but when I put the same files in the DediServer folder the same error popped up... Maybe it's something with some program?

I don't really understand this sentence:

1. When you host it normally, just go for it. Why host in unnormally?
2. "when I put the same files" - Which files? The save files? Where did you have them before?
3. What did you even try to do?

22 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

I don't really understand this sentence:

1. When you host it normally, just go for it. Why host in unnormally?
2. "when I put the same files" - Which files? The save files? Where did you have them before?
3. What did you even try to do?

1). I just want to have a dedicated server rather than a hosted one because the dedicated one lags way less.

2). I ment the files from Cluster file, I put them into my Dedicated Server files because I didn't wanted to lose my progress.

3). I tried installing a mod on my dedicated server but after I had have done that this error message poped up on my terminal.

4). Actually none of my dedicated servers won't start even when I delete all filles of my dedi server and put new ones...

Edit: Sorry for not being precise, I didn't had much time.

Edit: I reinstalled everything from the beginning and it seems to solved the problem :D 

Archived