Ham3d

Travel to new lands ; a step forward to escape from constant and go our homes ?!

Recommended Posts

Ham3d    17
Posted (edited)

Nowadays everyone talk about winona , wagstaff and upcoming refreshes/adding character , but i want to discuss somthing new and big ! the big update of dst that coming april and even change the title of the game , means " a new reign " gonne change.


acording to this post that klei post in roadmap 2019, they said :
5c8b643472005_promo_future.thumb.png.903d1cfe5c5f0855f62e8dc188ea0258(1).png.26ef2bc738b1c9035669eee45f162289.png
" Survivors will be able to travel to new lands with new biomes, creatures, and more. "
The first drop of this new content will come in mid-April, 



and this was posted after forge 2 :
upcoming_promo_sm.thumb.jpg.003de0c7998d1672d07fb95e864bef3d.jpg
Similar to "A New Reign" Don't Starve Together will once again receive new content updates primarily centered around a elements that progress the world of Don't Starve and the Survivors that find themselves within it. 

so where is this new land ? and how we travel to there ? and what's we see there?
i think we travel to moon and by ancient gateaway or celestial portal . and the begining of these series start with intrdoucing wagstaf , because i saw somewhere that said wagstaff and winona although was in timeline of other characters but wasn't in "their land" ! so where they were? i think the land of wagstaff is somehow related to the new land is coming.

bottem of line ...
i know traveling to moon via portal seems fantasy but i started this topic to discuss about future and how we can back to our homes instead of talking about past and backstory lores.i think this new upcoming land is a step forward to escape from constant !

we learned survivle tactics(in ds/dst) and cooperation(in forge,gorge) NOW it's the time to use them to meet " them" the true enemies and release charlie and get back to our homes !
IMG_20190315_112925.thumb.jpg.31e8e6ddb1ba3f7231d289283ba2bfa2.jpg
klei said travel to new lands and promiss big permanent updates in mid april such as " a new reign" , so put your speculation here and get hype !

Edited by Ham3d
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham3d    17
Posted (edited)

i start first speculation

Moon Rock Idol examinations :
Moon_Rock_Idol_Glowing.png.e121fbf453b83ddc71218ad1338495cf.png
maxwell “They always need an offering.”
webber “It looks kinda like an alien.”
wendy “An otherworldly heart beats within it.”
wolfgang “Hehe. Is funny little moon man.
winona “What, do I gotta offer it up to something?”

they all seggest that someones live in moon and are worthy to make idol of them and have powerful powers , may be useful "allies" ?!

and also consider this too celestial tab is still under construction and klei promised that will add more content to it , maybe we get more info about moon habitants !

may be moon is light magic and we created a force to defeat dark magic , and consider this too still didnt found any use for opal gem .

Edited by Ham3d
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    29
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ham3d said:

may be moon is light magic and we created a force to defeat dark magic , and consider this too still didnt found any use for opal gem .

the moon doesnt glow. its the star venus which makes him glow. the monn just reflects the light. the venus is the morning star (luzifer) and the evening star (s atan). its very likely charlie is the venus. a look on the portal with his all seen eye, the gorge deco, forge deco, the starting letters of all charachters (M and W have the same meaning), maxwells look with his top hat... all this shows you clearly what is it about... ;)

Edited by BeliarBAD
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lakurius    293
2 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

the moon doesnt glow. its the star venus which makes him glow. the monn just reflects the light.

Isn't it the sun whose light the moon reflects

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
x0VERSUS1y    1,756
3 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

the moon doesnt glow. its the star venus which makes him glow. the monn just reflects the light. the venus is the morning star (luzifer) and the evening star (s atan). its very likely charlie is the venus. a look on the portal with his all seen eye

Symbolically in Abrahamic mythologies. Otherwise both are rocky celestial bodies. Also just pure speculation - Venus isn't allured anywhere in DST context in any shape or form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham3d    17
3 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

the moon doesnt glow. its the star venus which makes him glow. the monn just reflects the light. the venus is the morning star (luzifer) and the evening star (s atan). its very likely charlie is the venus. a look on the portal with his all seen eye, the gorge deco, forge deco, the starting letters of all charachters (M and W have the same meaning), maxwells look with his top hat... all this shows you clearly what is it about... ;)

also consider this too moon of the constant is different from our moon !

in constant moon some creatures live there , and some energy come from there to change staff , and in full moon his light can transfer creatures like pig 

so maybe constant moon has its own light !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    29
1 hour ago, Lakurius said:

Isn't it the sun whose light the moon reflects

yes correct its the sun. im sometimes confused when i have to write in english xxD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreyaMaluk    1,264
6 hours ago, Ham3d said:

Nowadays everyone talk about winona , wagstaff and upcoming refreshes/adding character , but i want to discuss somthing new and big ! the big update of dst that coming april and even change the title of the game , means " a new reign " gonne change.


acording to this post that klei post in roadmap 2019, they said :
5c8b643472005_promo_future.thumb.png.903d1cfe5c5f0855f62e8dc188ea0258(1).png.26ef2bc738b1c9035669eee45f162289.png
" Survivors will be able to travel to new lands with new biomes, creatures, and more. "
The first drop of this new content will come in mid-April, 



and this was posted after forge 2 :
upcoming_promo_sm.thumb.jpg.003de0c7998d1672d07fb95e864bef3d.jpg
Similar to "A New Reign" Don't Starve Together will once again receive new content updates primarily centered around a elements that progress the world of Don't Starve and the Survivors that find themselves within it. 

so where is this new land ? and how we travel to there ? and what's we see there?
i think we travel to moon and by ancient gateaway or celestial portal . and the begining of these series start with intrdoucing wagstaf , because i saw somewhere that said wagstaff and winona although was in timeline of other characters but wasn't in "their land" ! so where they were? i think the land of wagstaff is somehow related to the new land is coming.

bottem of line ...
i know traveling to moon via portal seems fantasy but i started this topic to discuss about future and how we can back to our homes instead of talking about past and backstory lores.i think this new upcoming land is a step forward to escape from constant !

we learned survivle tactics(in ds/dst) and cooperation(in forge,gorge) NOW it's the time to use them to meet " them" the true enemies and release charlie and get back to our homes !
IMG_20190315_112925.thumb.jpg.31e8e6ddb1ba3f7231d289283ba2bfa2.jpg
klei said travel to new lands and promiss big permanent updates in mid april such as " a new reign" , so put your speculation here and get hype !

I don't think the characters are gonna be able to return home and if that's the case then you shouldn't be able to play the character that escapes. That doesn't make much sense to me considering the lore. 

I think that we are probably gonna be able to travel to other continents. Maybe something similar to the "Worthies" in DS.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham3d    17
7 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

I don't think the characters are gonna be able to return home and if that's the case then you shouldn't be able to play the character that escapes. That doesn't make much sense to me considering the lore. 

I think that we are probably gonna be able to travel to other continents. Maybe something similar to the "Worthies" in DS.

yes we can't play them , and this series will end . so we not see this soon , maybe several years later . but with this new backstories that emphasis homeland of charecters , i think at the end we can come to our world.

i think its like a game , like Jumanji book , so finally we can come out of the game. 

this core update that come in april i think is a step forward to go home , by revealing more info about" them " and how release charlie ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Theukon-dos    103
21 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

I don't think the characters are gonna be able to return home and if that's the case then you shouldn't be able to play the character that escapes. That doesn't make much sense to me considering the lore. 

I think that we are probably gonna be able to travel to other continents. Maybe something similar to the "Worthies" in DS.

I mean you can play as 6 webbers, no reason you shouldn't be able to keep playing the game after you beat it

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreyaMaluk    1,264
3 hours ago, Theukon-dos said:

I mean you can play as 6 webbers, no reason you shouldn't be able to keep playing the game after you beat it

that's the point. I don't think DST is a game that you "beat." 

It's pretty much like a never ending cycle of deaths to realize you'll always be trapped no matter how hard you try... and when you realize that then you decide to make your stay as bearable as possible.

Edited by FreyaMaluk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    1,997
4 minutes ago, Ham3d said:

how to release charlie

that's a very big stretch.

I mean she literally is half of the most powerful one from them.

Powers of the darkness : abillity to literally free a person from the throne, making her stronger than the *THRONE* which allows people to persist death, create literal godly entities ( ahem giants ahem ) and then she literally takes the throne to herself ( the real charlie and the darkness both ) while still killing people in the dark.

And they did merge into Queen CharlieOC/TM? after all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham3d    17
5 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

that's the point... I don't think DST is a game that you "beat." 

It's pretty much like never ending cycle of deaths to realize you'll always be trapped no matter how much you try.. and when you realize that then you decide to make your stay as much bearable as possible.

i think this cycling of death is a somesort of "learning" not a trap. learning basic rules of this world . like persist hunger ,health,sanity,coldness,bosses ,... and such thing we learned in ds(and dlc) . 

and we also learned in dst(forge,gorge) how to cooperate and knowing weakness/strength of eachother

so with a new upcoming spin off like " a new reign " we can now continue story and use our surviveling knowledge(and also maybe new powers) to overcome "them" !

 

18 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

that's a very big stretch.

I mean she literally is half of the most powerful one from them.

Powers of the darkness : abillity to literally free a person from the throne, making her stronger than the *THRONE* which allows people to persist death, create literal godly entities ( ahem giants ahem ) and then she literally takes the throne to herself ( the real charlie and the darkness both ) while still killing people in the dark.

And they did merge into Queen CharlieOC/TM? after all.

yes releasing her is beyond our powers now , but i think in upcoming core updates will introduce new powers to use of them .

maybe we can travel to a new land and finding some powerfull learders like pugna and mumsy that are against "them" . or new use for our staff for example use opal gem to charge/upgrade the ancient key like we did in gorge(charge ancient key with favors)

also consider this too,  part of the queen charlie is helping us , like releasing wilson in maxwell's dimension to with help eachother created Jury-Rigged Portal, otherwise the charecters was always separately .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    1,997
1 hour ago, Ham3d said:

 

yes releasing her is beyond our powers now---

maybe we can travel to a new land and finding some powerfull learders like pugna and mumsy that are against "them" . or new use for our staff for example use opal gem to charge/upgrade the ancient key like we did in gorge(charge ancient key with favors)

also consider this too,  part of the queen charlie is helping us , like releasing wilson in maxwell's dimension to with help eachother created Jury-Rigged Portal, otherwise the charecters was always separately .

and they will be forever.

Gnaw's favors did that because he thought it was Goat peoples currency and didn't think that Mumsy of all Goats had the key.

Charlie isn't helping, there was wilson and maxwell permanently in the constant, the Adventure mode teleports you back to the Constant if you die, and same went with both maxwell and wilson ( maxwell in Adv. mode and Wilson in ANR cinematic ), charlie just killed wilson in the subdimension with the throne.

Max and wilson then made the portal maybe to bring all the people and mass-teleport out of constant by a different portal  and then charlie just rebuilt the portal just to flex ''no u can't leave lol''

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeklo    13,293

Don't Starve is a cycle yes, but that doesn't mean it can't have "an end". Although I think it's unlikely it's very possible.

If we're going with the "endless cycle of death" idea there still remains no problem. Each time they die they learn for the next life, and soon enough they're thriving. So they begin to explore. In DS this exploration resulted in dethroning Maxwell by passing Adventure Mode. The Story Progressed. Sure it could take hundreds, thousands, millions of attempts but they'll get closer and closer. But in one of those cycles they may do it. They might finally manage to escape.

If the cycle was so rigid that no progress could ever be made then Adventure Mode wouldn't exist. Maxwell would never have been freed and Charlie would have never ended up on the throne. The survivors would have never killed the Fuelweaver and went through the Ancient Gateway. So they never would've reached the Forge or Gorge.

"Oh but Zeklo, haven't done that." Well, then you're still in the early part of the story.

Progress is being made. They have endless amounts of time. It can result in a resolution.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham3d    17
49 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Don't Starve is a cycle yes, but that doesn't mean it can't have "an end". Although I think it's unlikely it's very possible.

If we're going with the "endless cycle of death" idea there still remains no problem. Each time they die they learn for the next life, and soon enough they're thriving. So they begin to explore. In DS this exploration resulted in dethroning Maxwell by passing Adventure Mode. The Story Progressed. Sure it could take hundreds, thousands, millions of attempts but they'll get closer and closer. But in one of those cycles they may do it. They might finally manage to escape.

If the cycle was so rigid that no progress could ever be made then Adventure Mode wouldn't exist. Maxwell would never have been freed and Charlie would have never ended up on the throne. The survivors would have never killed the Fuelweaver and went through the Ancient Gateway. So they never would've reached the Forge or Gorge.

"Oh but Zeklo, haven't done that." Well, then you're still in the early part of the story.

Progress is being made. They have endless amounts of time. It can result in a resolution.

hi zeklo 

yes they are learning through this cycle and slowly furthur the story to come to end and escaping from constant to go our home

thank you for confirming me zeklo , the master of speculations ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham3d    17

first i played "dont starve" i think it's just a simple survival game that we die thousand times and learn to live by dieing , and at the end build a megabase in that and become the god of that world.

then i find these characters have a "real life" outside this world .that makes this world worthless even be a god in that.

for example think that logo characters inside mincraft were real persons in real life not pixely , so your effort isn't any more to live that survival world , even you have a megabase in that because it didn't worth when you are pixeli , so you try to become real and get outside of that sandbox and go your home !

i think "dont starve" game is somehow like "forest" game , because there is an end , and you try to learn to survive and reach that end , and this end is come back to your "home" not living in jungle and build a megabase there !

i really hyped for what you plan next klei , to traveling new land , and become closer to our release !

tank you klei !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    29
8 hours ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

Symbolically in Abrahamic mythologies. Otherwise both are rocky celestial bodies. Also just pure speculation - Venus isn't allured anywhere in DST context in any shape or form.

actually for me is no doubt that charlie is the venus. the charachteristic of the venus are her 2 sides. good (luzifer) and evil (s atan). the red rose is a sign of the venus and all the other symbolic do approve her as venus. but my english is to poor to discuss such things sorry.

btw all symbolic around maxwell and his name and all about him shows him as freemason

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    29

and the deeper meaning of this all. we learn and survive only cause there is death. if we woudnt die we would just chill at the portal xxxD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    43,337
6 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

all symbolic around maxwell and his name and all about him shows him as freemason

I'm kind of hoping for some more illuminati and cult related things surrounding his character a la Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now