Dont Starve fanarts

23 hours ago, minespatch said:

I remember you posting that in the dupe-a-day thread. If you want to do any more, there's a art and lore section for it.

Seriously? And is not it there? lol, I do not know yet about the Oxygen fanarts and I have some sketches to finish lol

Soon my beautiful Woormwood will be in the together, and I think the most cute duo of the game will be him and Wortox, two gorgeous too lol

5ce742e13c297_wortoxewormwood.thumb.png.54e5c2c5fddbefed2eab3958aa55dfc4.png

• Like 7

22 hours ago, minespatch said:

How'd you make that cute background with the paper texture?

I used this texture and changed her filters, that's how it was. I cut a lot of texture, I do not know, it gives a nice touch to the drawing!

204599__texture-background-blue-jeans-fabric-material_p.thumb.jpg.2f8469932e2a594937d921ce0ee32d09.jpg

Another version of Wortox with baby beefallo. I think so cute these two, are a love together, right? lol

• Like 1

On 24/05/2019 at 11:19 PM, minespatch said:

Looks like jean pants from what I see.

Yes lol, it's a same jeans texture lol

I finished another drawing of Wortox with his best friends baby beefallo :D

5cedae5c15d6d_wortoxebabybeefallo.thumb.png.04ed2fda1ebb30ea84ac05f6c9365768.png

• Like 5

On 5/24/2019 at 1:02 PM, Jucha said:

the most cute duo of the game will be him and Wortox

I agree. I think a friend of mine would make a good Wormwood :p

On 5/29/2019 at 9:54 AM, Jucha said:

I finished another drawing of Wortox with his best friends baby beefallo

CUUUTE!!! >u<

• Like 1

I did Wortox as an oxygen dupe and Wormwood scared with it lol It's time for Klei to get some Oxygen outfit on Don't Starve lol

5cf5bf474c7eb_wortoxewormoxygen.thumb.png.c440bbc6930e3c6613d1ed6747cf26e2.png

Edited by Jucha
  • Like 7

On 5/28/2019 at 5:54 PM, Jucha said:

I finished another drawing of Wortox with his best friends baby beefallo :D

The way you have Wortox posing, he looks like he's posing for a baby powder commercial.:wilson_ecstatic:

7 hours ago, Jucha said:

I did Wortox as an oxygen dupe and Wormwood scared with it lol It's time for Klei to get some Oxygen outfit on Don't Starve lo

Oh yeah, I see this in Dupe a Day, nice work maintaining both styles while still retaining your own technique.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

The way you have Wortox posing, he looks like he's posing for a baby powder commercial.:wilson_ecstatic:

Oh yeah, I see this in Dupe a Day, nice work maintaining both styles while still retaining your own technique.

Lol looks even commercial talc for baby, missed a skirt on him just lol

Thank you very much, I loved the style of Oxygen, I do not know how to play lol ... it's very complex for me, but I'll try to play it, after I get nauseated again from Don't lol

Oh I did it in dupe lol version

5cf6a326548a4_euoxygen.thumb.png.0fbb1c85fc1c351aabd1f75e0a8ae73d.png

• Like 4

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

@DragonMage156

I've done my version of Pugna as a dupe:5a05ec4e4cb74_dupepugnawithhisspools.thumb.png.2d1e5102310bad69f4c642a73a3517cf.png

I like the smart use of shading. It's flat but works the way you did it. Emphasizing the lightsource on Wigfrid.

Nhoin was very cute! I did not remember that character lol And for me Forge is better than Gorge, but still so crazy to see the new Gorge, if you have of course lol

5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

You certainly did a better dupefrid than me ^^; (maybe I can try redrawing her sometime).

Aw Wortox looks adorable in a suit! ^_^

Redesigning yes, and Wig is the best of everything lol. Wortox was going to be beautiful in a suit, actually he looks good in everything too lol

The Game of Thrones is over for a while, right? But I wanted to make my Wig de Brienne, even though I think this season is really rubbish lol

5cf9268b75410_wigbrienne.thumb.png.a390974044626ff14a68fcac99523bdd.png

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Jucha said:

The Game of Thrones is over for a while, right? But I wanted to make my Wig de Brienne, even though I think this season is really rubbish lol

I just saw the GOT skin. Nice! Love the icy background with the trees and she looks mad. As though one character is forcing her to eat vegetables.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Haha 1
  • GL Happy 1

On 06/06/2019 at 1:40 PM, minespatch said:

I just saw the GOT skin. Nice! Love the icy background with the trees and she looks mad. As though one character is forcing her to eat vegetables.:wilson_ecstatic:

Poor or poor of who is forcing her lol

On 07/06/2019 at 7:09 AM, DragonMage156 said:

A lot of people hated the ending, it wasn't just you ^^; I think I would enjoy the show more if Wigfrid was in it XD

Wow if Wig was serious, she would have to be the queen of ******* all lol
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, minespatch said:

Did you add the Warrior spider as a reference to the Forge or his Funko?

I like how wortox is doing a Polish squat.:wilson_ecstatic:

I did not think about the forge, I thought it would be cute with a pet. The Wortox tried to use a position reference of rapper lol

I had never made the flowery Wormwood, so I decided to make a lol

5d0aad61ab53d_wormwoodflorido.thumb.png.0a740a83cc78875215479c003925a594.png

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Jucha said:

position reference of rapper lol

5b1627506e6c1_breakdancecrowoftheconstant.thumb.png.40ef1c5214a74cae8f25ad133a7a1ff9.png

Here's Wortox's entourage.:wilson_sneaky:

2 hours ago, Jucha said:

had never made the flowery Wormwood

Sorry about this but the current challenge is the ancient Herald from Hamlet. I'm sure the devs will overlook it since Wormwood was last weeks's challenge.

The shirt is a cute touch. Like he's advertising his product.:wilson_ecstatic:

21 hours ago, minespatch said:

5b1627506e6c1_breakdancecrowoftheconstant.thumb.png.40ef1c5214a74cae8f25ad133a7a1ff9.png

Here's Wortox's entourage.:wilson_sneaky:

Sorry about this but the current challenge is the ancient Herald from Hamlet. I'm sure the devs will overlook it since Wormwood was last weeks's challenge.

The shirt is a cute touch. Like he's advertising his product.:wilson_ecstatic:

Lol

What is it now, but that it is lol. just for them to see lol

I decided to make a Wortox by taking the Lon Lon Milk from the game Zelda lol

5d0bf4906cdda_wortoxfazendeiro.thumb.png.88706542a1d9c7723be5e85dcc7074b9.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • GL Happy 1