JJburner

Leaked poster news!

Bluegeist    219

I think its weird that they are positing "automations" as something otherworldly. I thought that was gonna be aliens! Is there something to the thread that is connecting Wicker to WX and the automations poster?? What does she know?

• Like 1

S19TealPenguin    417

How could whoever's making this poster know about the Abigail flower? We know what it is and does because of Wendy, though no one other than the Carter's (Wendy is Maxwell's niece I believe) should know about it. Is Wendy the person putting everything together? 

• Like 1

JimmyJam    1,080
26 minutes ago, S19TealPenguin said:

How could whoever's making this poster know about the Abigail flower? We know what it is and does because of Wendy, though no one other than the Carter's (Wendy is Maxwell's niece I believe) should know about it. Is Wendy the person putting everything together? 

Its never been confirmed that Maxwell is Wendy's Uncle!

• Like 3

Zeklo    13,293
1 hour ago, JimmyJam said:

Its never been confirmed that Maxwell is Wendy's Uncle!

Though it's implied. Winona was never confirmed to be Charlie's sister until the Next of Kin animatic, but we still picked it up.

Now, Wendy's case isn't as obvious but there's currently more for it than against it.

• Like 4

FreyaMaluk    1,263
5 hours ago, Bluegeist said:

I think its weird that they are positing "automations" as something otherworldly. I thought that was gonna be aliens! Is there something to the thread that is connecting Wicker to WX and the automations poster?? What does she know?

The link comes from the snippet referring the burnt library and then to WX 

Screenshot_20190315-070145_Twitch.thumb.jpg.5159aab281ab1bd8314330c09ce53ece.jpg

• Like 1

Wilson_pl    468

Ok so it is confirmed; we are going to come back to that board every short.

On 8.03.2019 at 8:40 PM, Wilson_pl said:

Maybe we will be returning to this board with pinned pictures every time a new short is released, and we will "look into" a different picture each short. Maybe this person/detective will find out how the survivors got into the constant and will try to contact and/or help the survivors from the outside? Maybe they will find a way to get them out?

• Like 3

bubben16    562
5 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

Ok so it is confirmed; we are going to come back to that board every short.

If you don't mind me asking, how exactly does this confirm that we are going back to the board?

__IvoCZE__    1,978
3 minutes ago, bubben16 said:

If you don't mind me asking, how exactly does this confirm that we are going back to the board?

wickerbottom being there for no real reason as she doesn't interact with wx. or does she?

axxel    520
2 minutes ago, bubben16 said:

Winona had a flashbackback where we can see her family photo on the cork board. I doubt we will see that again. But we could use it as a preview for at least 4 other characters. However it's hard to see the Abigal's flower/Woodie's missing/Voxola factory and WX78/Wicker connection for now. Strange enough we don't see the circus here, maybe everyone really thought William and Maxwell were different humans.

• Like 1

Mooagain    275
1 minute ago, axxel said:

maybe everyone really thought William and Maxwell were different humans.

Well, the codex umbra did change his physical appearance quite a bit, and William was reported dead.

• Like 2

axxel    520
30 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

Well, the codex umbra did change his physical appearance quite a bit, and William was reported dead.

It's not that hard to see that William and Maxwell are indeed the same person. At leat his brother should recognize him from the the great Maxwell poster if he would look at it. Also, isn't it natural to look through the belongings of a dead relative? Maybe Klei will give us an insight how the relatives of William (Jack) investigate his disappeareance? 

• Like 2