Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

JoeW

NEW Twitch Drops Available Now! (Amazing Snowball Juggler)

Recommended Posts

Hey, so what about the previous skins? Will they be available to buy? I unfortunately missed them all ( didn't know you can get them), but they look so cool I'd pay for them, especially since you said you have some plans regarding this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoscopeFelix    1,495
3 hours ago, researchlab_2 said:

Hey, so what about the previous skins? Will they be available to buy? I unfortunately missed them all ( didn't know you can get them), but they look so cool I'd pay for them, especially since you said you have some plans regarding this.

No ,their loyal skins for a reason. YOU CANT BUY LOYALTY!

 

(they might do another round of them again tho)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

No ,their loyal skins for a reason. YOU CANT BUY LOYALTY!

 

(they might do another round of them again tho)

I mean Klei has said that they might add an option to buy them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoscopeFelix    1,495
5 hours ago, researchlab_2 said:

I mean Klei has said that they might add an option to buy them 

What they did?!? That completely beats the point that their loyal skins. I hope they won’t really turn everything in an opportunity to get money. That’s not how I remember klei. But I don’t think so, the loyalty skins were made so that skins could be earned that were only available for a limited time , like the shadow torch or as a reward for being loyal and buying their previous expansions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thalkas    713
16 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

What they did?!? That completely beats the point that their loyal skins. I hope they won’t really turn everything in an opportunity to get money. That’s not how I remember klei. But I don’t think so, the loyalty skins were made so that skins could be earned that were only available for a limited time , like the shadow torch or as a reward for being loyal and buying their previous expansions.

Why not? Twitch collection was made for promotion DS and DST on twitch. They are loyal skins, no limited. So Klei can turn on collection when they want, where they want and as they want. Loyal skins are make for doing something what Klei want and to get skin, no avaiable through X time. If they would want make timeless twitch collection they would add rarity like "Timeless" or "Limited" - yes both rarity names are in game and used for few skins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

What they did?!? That completely beats the point that their loyal skins. I hope they won’t really turn everything in an opportunity to get money. That’s not how I remember klei. But I don’t think so, the loyalty skins were made so that skins could be earned that were only available for a limited time , like the shadow torch or as a reward for being loyal and buying their previous expansions.

As much as I agree with it to be for "loyal" players, it's just a "quality" of an item. Maybe the ones you buy will be elegant, that's all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoscopeFelix    1,495
4 hours ago, researchlab_2 said:

As much as I agree with it to be for "loyal" players, it's just a "quality" of an item. Maybe the ones you buy will be elegant, that's all.

Thats a good solution i agree.

4 hours ago, Thalkas said:

Why not? Twitch collection was made for promotion DS and DST on twitch. They are loyal skins, no limited. So Klei can turn on collection when they want, where they want and as they want. Loyal skins are make for doing something what Klei want and to get skin, no avaiable through X time. If they would want make timeless twitch collection they would add rarity like "Timeless" or "Limited" - yes both rarity names are in game and used for few skins.

Well we can agree to disagree there, since loyal skins are awarded to the player that did something besides spending money ,or at least not directly on the skin (at least in my opinion) and I said I wouldn’t like klei to make loyal things buyable as my opinion, because if you don’t criticize things your voice will never be heard . Klei really listens to their community , so when someone states their opinion and many agree klei is likely to listen , if it’s not completely ridiculous of course . Anyways, I like researchlabs Solution there with a different rarity since that would solve this loyalty problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2019 at 12:01 PM, Fjedjik said:

If I understand correctly, you have been trying to catch the Klei streams? You don't have to watch their streams to recieve the gift, just watch any other streamer who plays Don't Starve. Be sure to check if it says that gifts are activated when you watch them.

I have also been watching DST streams but I haven't received anything yet. How would I be able to check the gifts are activated? I had received the notification on twitch saying, "Drops are available on KleiEntertainment! Link your account to be eligible for in-game items!" and I followed it with no difference still. I don't know what I'm missing ><

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SIRO2142    0

Do I have to watch live online or any video about Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together? In addition, does the previous active skin still have a chance to get it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    5,712

The new skin is propably coming on Thursday 25th with the mega update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 Da LOLs    2,160
1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

The new skin is probably coming on Thursday 25th with the mega update

where did they say the 25th?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pab10Suarez    827
23 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

where did they say the 25th?

they just said 

On 28/3/2019 at 11:41 AM, Bigfoot said:

At the end of April we are planning to release the first major game update

And 25th is the last thursday of april

On 19/4/2019 at 8:51 PM, SIRO2142 said:

Do I have to watch live online or any video about Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together? 

any stream in twitch with drops acitvated 
and yes don't starve and don't starve together stream works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SteamMonkey    93

so... any updates for the twitch drops? I know timelines shifted but in the update thread posted justnow there's no mention. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Przemeked    0
I have such a problem getting twitch gifts but I do not see them in the game what to do

dtttt.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
homever    2
Quote

 we will announce the end date 1 week before it ends.

Is there any announcement yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fimmatek    3,116
29 minutes ago, homever said:

Is there any announcement yet? 

This set is still obtainable till Thursday, tomorrow. The new set was announced here: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites