NEW Twitch Drops Available Now! (Amazing Snowball Juggler)

3 hours ago, researchlab_2 said:

Hey, so what about the previous skins? Will they be available to buy? I unfortunately missed them all ( didn't know you can get them), but they look so cool I'd pay for them, especially since you said you have some plans regarding this.

No ,their loyal skins for a reason. YOU CANT BUY LOYALTY!

(they might do another round of them again tho)

5 hours ago, researchlab_2 said:

I mean Klei has said that they might add an option to buy them 

What they did?!? That completely beats the point that their loyal skins. I hope they won’t really turn everything in an opportunity to get money. That’s not how I remember klei. But I don’t think so, the loyalty skins were made so that skins could be earned that were only available for a limited time , like the shadow torch or as a reward for being loyal and buying their previous expansions.

16 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

What they did?!? That completely beats the point that their loyal skins. I hope they won’t really turn everything in an opportunity to get money. That’s not how I remember klei. But I don’t think so, the loyalty skins were made so that skins could be earned that were only available for a limited time , like the shadow torch or as a reward for being loyal and buying their previous expansions.

Why not? Twitch collection was made for promotion DS and DST on twitch. They are loyal skins, no limited. So Klei can turn on collection when they want, where they want and as they want. Loyal skins are make for doing something what Klei want and to get skin, no avaiable through X time. If they would want make timeless twitch collection they would add rarity like "Timeless" or "Limited" - yes both rarity names are in game and used for few skins.

19 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

As much as I agree with it to be for "loyal" players, it's just a "quality" of an item. Maybe the ones you buy will be elegant, that's all.

4 hours ago, researchlab_2 said:

As much as I agree with it to be for "loyal" players, it's just a "quality" of an item. Maybe the ones you buy will be elegant, that's all.

Thats a good solution i agree.

4 hours ago, Thalkas said:

Why not? Twitch collection was made for promotion DS and DST on twitch. They are loyal skins, no limited. So Klei can turn on collection when they want, where they want and as they want. Loyal skins are make for doing something what Klei want and to get skin, no avaiable through X time. If they would want make timeless twitch collection they would add rarity like "Timeless" or "Limited" - yes both rarity names are in game and used for few skins.

Well we can agree to disagree there, since loyal skins are awarded to the player that did something besides spending money ,or at least not directly on the skin (at least in my opinion) and I said I wouldn’t like klei to make loyal things buyable as my opinion, because if you don’t criticize things your voice will never be heard . Klei really listens to their community , so when someone states their opinion and many agree klei is likely to listen , if it’s not completely ridiculous of course . Anyways, I like researchlabs Solution there with a different rarity since that would solve this loyalty problem.

On 4/16/2019 at 12:01 PM, Fjedjik said:

If I understand correctly, you have been trying to catch the Klei streams? You don't have to watch their streams to recieve the gift, just watch any other streamer who plays Don't Starve. Be sure to check if it says that gifts are activated when you watch them.

I have also been watching DST streams but I haven't received anything yet. How would I be able to check the gifts are activated? I had received the notification on twitch saying, "Drops are available on KleiEntertainment! Link your account to be eligible for in-game items!" and I followed it with no difference still. I don't know what I'm missing ><

23 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

where did they say the 25th?

they just said 

On 28/3/2019 at 11:41 AM, Bigfoot said:

At the end of April we are planning to release the first major game update

And 25th is the last thursday of april

On 19/4/2019 at 8:51 PM, SIRO2142 said:

Do I have to watch live online or any video about Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together? 

any stream in twitch with drops acitvated 
and yes don't starve and don't starve together stream works

Archived