NEW Twitch Drops Available Now! (Amazing Snowball Juggler)

Ahh !! I almost missed getting this ! I sometimes forget to check the game regularly...

I missed the Carnival Sign the first time around. But managed to get it with the Encore...

I have Notifacation settings on my account... But i never get Emails or anything ?

Is there any way i can be warned about new Events / New Items / New Store Stuff / New  Twitch things by Email ?!?

Please ?

I've watched for over an hour and no drop yet. Either it hasn't gone live yet or they're doing 2 weeks for the Snowball Juggler. I'll keep tabs on things here though and see if a new drop goes live in the next few hours.

Just now, YouKnowWho said:

The snowball juggler is on for the whole month while all the artists are busy working on things like cinamatics, reworks, and new characters. It’s still a shame though. 

Yup, just reread the original post and it's right there, clear as day. Well, looks like I'll be checking back in a month. lol

• Developer
2 hours ago, DJTsurugi said:

is there any way to know which streamers have?  ~<3

Yes! In the stream, check just under the video box, it should say "Drops enabled!" if they are. Streamers tend to say that in their stream titles as well.

On 14.03.2019 at 10:06 PM, JoeW said:

twitch_item_firesuppressor.png

Hey Everybody. 

Today we will begin a new round of Twitch drops with The Amazing Snowball Juggler collection. This campaign will run for approximately 1 month - we will announce the end date 1 week before it ends. . 

Players can associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv.

The Amazing Snowball Juggler Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_firesuppressor_circus.png

The Amazing Snowball Juggler Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_firesuppressorcircus.png

The Amazing Snowball Juggler (6 Hours)

firesuppressor_circus.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Reveal hidden contents

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

7 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Yes! In the stream, check just under the video box, it should say "Drops enabled!" if they are. Streamers tend to say that in their stream titles as well.

sorry, I'm not super great at this, can you explain a little better, also does it have to be a Don't Starve stream?  I don't see that listed under any streamers things, even my own.  ~<3

41 minutes ago, DJTsurugi said:

sorry, I'm not super great at this, can you explain a little better, also does it have to be a Don't Starve stream?  I don't see that listed under any streamers things, even my own.  ~<3

It has to be a Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together stream. Also, when you are viewing the search results for Don't Starve steams you won't know which streamers have Drops Enabled unless they put it in the name of their stream titles.If you click on a stream that does have Drops Enabled, you will see this green text under their live stream - 

Drops.JPG

11 hours ago, Orangex said:

It has to be a Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together stream. Also, when you are viewing the search results for Don't Starve steams you won't know which streamers have Drops Enabled unless they put it in the name of their stream titles.If you click on a stream that does have Drops Enabled, you will see this green text under their live stream - 

Drops.JPG

ah ok, thank you!  ~<3

5 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

propably next thursday or the one after since klei streams and the mass-dst update.

They wrote about adding info one week before. So I asked because I felt that round should end in next week. (From 14 March to 14 April - ofc if Klei doesnt live with light years time!)

On 3/14/2019 at 2:06 PM, JoeW said:

twitch_item_firesuppressor.png

Hey Everybody. 

Today we will begin a new round of Twitch drops with The Amazing Snowball Juggler collection. This campaign will run for approximately 1 month - we will announce the end date 1 week before it ends. . 

Players can associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv.

The Amazing Snowball Juggler Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_firesuppressor_circus.png

The Amazing Snowball Juggler Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_firesuppressorcircus.png

The Amazing Snowball Juggler (6 Hours)

firesuppressor_circus.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Reveal hidden contents

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

Hi! I have been watching the streams when I can catch them, have linked my twitch, and I should at LEAST have The Amazing Snowball Juggler Icon but it is not in my game inventory/item collection. Any advice to help?

15 hours ago, PorcelainZomb said:

Hi! I have been watching the streams when I can catch them, have linked my twitch, and I should at LEAST have The Amazing Snowball Juggler Icon but it is not in my game inventory/item collection. Any advice to help?

If I understand correctly, you have been trying to catch the Klei streams? You don't have to watch their streams to recieve the gift, just watch any other streamer who plays Don't Starve. Be sure to check if it says that gifts are activated when you watch them.

Archived