New character this month

1 minute ago, Canis said:

TWENTY-EIGHT STAB WOUNDS.

im sorry

this is no laughing matter. the police have raided his house for reasons on why this hate crime could've happened

it was horrible

mothers and children were crying inside their home

how coudl this happen

he was in beta files for so long...

he was so young

6 minutes ago, BreadScientist said:

this is no laughing matter. the police have raided his house for reasons on why this hate crime could've happened

it was horrible

mothers and children were crying inside their home

how coudl this happen

he was in beta files for so long...

he was so young

They didn't want to leave him a chance, huh?

4 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

In the Winona update thread bigfoot said "later this month" so I guess it can also be the other Thursday, March 28th...

I think they might've meant a new DST character, because they DID say we'd be getting DLC characters.

But yeah, for DS they did say mid-March, and the 28th isn't mid-March...it's kinda the end of March.

Spoiler

If you look at it calendar wise mid-March would've been the 10th to the 23rd.

image.png.ff726c6eacb57a522feeb829c9cd0910.png

No I don't count the first two days, because they're still technically in the last week of February. :wilson_facepalm:

36 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

just some info, even a "Hey guys, JoeW here, the Mysterious Character is almost ready to dispatch, we just need a few more days/one more week to polish them up" would satisfy me

Yeah, they never do this unless they’re blowing an already stated deadline.

1 hour ago, BreadScientist said:

Wortox isn’t actually the new character, that was a red herring. The new character is actually the real most anticipated leaked character, Pyro from tf2

If he gets added and will be broken can the update to fix her can be named ''Forest Inferno'' and then if he is still broken we can maken another update called ''White Moon'' update to actually fix her

On 3/19/2019 at 12:03 AM, Stonetribe said:

So I gave it a bit of thought in regards to my earlier suggestion and now I'm wondering if the Krampii (I think that's the correct plural term?) aren't quite as benevolent as they appear to be and are instead using the whole naughtiness system as just an excuse to harass the crew of Don't Starve.

image.thumb.png.d27c82c3bfd4ab94a5a06e7540cb4ef4.png

That's what I assumed as well. I like the whole idea of naughtiness being a excuse just for demons to come over. Kind of like Maxwell's hound system.

Archived