Portmanteau    195
Posted (edited)

I didn't see these issues in here so I figured I'd put them here so that they could be added to the post. The bugs and issues report for Wormwood has a lot of bugs that I found while playing and have also frequently seen reported in the bug tracker since then and some other ones I found a while back. Apologies about the suggestions and/or opinions expressed in the latter report, I made this report awhile ago, but at least a few of the issues in it I know are still in the game.

Maybe we need a Wormwood category...

Edited by Portmanteau
  • Like 2

Szczuku    6,668

I also think that character quotes for lilypad, stone slabs and everything related to the ruins need to be fixed. Cuz rn they're either "It's... a thing" or quotes for other objects for example stone slab has boulder quotes 

• Like 3

bugsmand    594
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Roosev said:

General performance improvements would go a long way, especially inside the ruins. If you get unlucky, you can get random stutters inside of them. I never have any idea what might be causing them.

Ah, and the audio stutter. Even with no mods. Might be a CPU bottleneck considering how many active entities there are on a Hamlet world. Also, FIX THE MUSIC! So annoying to see the music files be in the game but go unused. Instead, we have Temperate/Autumn music playing throughout most of the seasons. And don't even begin on the boss fight soundtracks...

APOCALYPSE IMPROVEMENTS PLS! There is no way the Aporkalypse in it's current state is finished. It's pretty uninspired. Where's all the creepy sounds at? The falling meteors and the feeling of an actual world ending? Badass spooky bosses? They just aren't there. I literally want Wilson to crap his pants when it happens.

More islands, ones which hopefully use the content that is in the game files. (The Third Jungle? That tribal/wild pig that is in the game files. So much good content.)

More "wild" life. Zebras (which are in the game files) and other mobs should be added just to make Hamlet feel like a more lively place.

Yeah, I know this is a "bug fix" thread and not a suggestion thread, but DAMN! These just have to happen.

i'd just like to point out, since i listened to the last hamlet stream they ARE making changes to all the seasons including aporkalypse.

Season changes: new perks and challenges alike, this can also mean for a lot of new things like creatures, but don't quote me on it. However, i want more creatures as well.

Remember, just because it is IN the gamefiles, doesn't mean it'll get added, it's likely that the zebra is unused and scrapped, the same with the pig children, the red pig guards, the different pig flags, baby spidermonkey. Remember slipstor? Remember the snowman? All i'm saying is don't hold your breath.

HOWEVER. one thing is definitely weird. and that is a lot of the music that is not added in yet, and maybe its because they didn't *like* the idea of a third jungle... but then.. why have a track called exactly that... Or the pig city theme, i'm really interested in it as well. They didn't really state it anywhere as well... so..

It could also be the reason that the music is not done yet(?) and they're still working on it, like the temperate theme. Or pugalisk

Edited by bugsmand
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Portmanteau    195
Posted (edited)

Just posting these here as well as on the bug tracker in case they don't get any attention there.

Edited by Portmanteau
Another bug.
  • Like 1

axxel    882

They should check whether Wormwood is an unlockable character or aviable from the beginning.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Roosev    790
Just now, axxel said:

They should check whether Wormwood is an unlockable character or aviable from the beginning.

Have him be unlocked within the Poison Biome. I don't know how, but it would be damn cool.

• Like 4

minespatch    49,606

I still feel Crabapples need to be added. I would love to see apple related recipes.

• Like 1

axxel    882
On 14.3.2019 at 7:21 AM, minespatch said:

I still feel Crabapples need to be added. I would love to see apple related recipes.

Whats a crabapple?

__IvoCZE__    3,859
11 hours ago, axxel said:

Whats a crabapple?

a removed tree

• Thanks 1

Mueck    529

What's up with the Pig Traders' inventories overflowing causing them to drop the latest item they bought? It has been reported independently several times, but the latest report has been marked as "can't reproduce" by Jason. Is it only the Oddities shop keeper that's affected or is it more notable with him because the relic items don't stack?

• Like 1

Zeklo    14,893
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Mueck said:

What's up with the Pig Traders' inventories overflowing causing them to drop the latest item they bought? It has been reported independently several times, but the latest report has been marked as "can't reproduce" by Jason. Is it only the Oddities shop keeper that's affected or is it more notable with him because the relic items don't stack?

As far as I can tell that was fixed.

EDIT: I stand corrected. The oddity shop collector in specific is still bugged,

Edited by Zeklo
  • Like 2

Mueck    529
Posted (edited)

Yes, sorry, I should have clarified. I was aware the bug is still present because I tested it as well, and after like ~10 Lost Totems ("relic_2") he started dropping them again. I just didn't want to add the issue to the list without verifying whether it affected him specifically or all shop keepers.

Edited by Mueck
Lost Totems, actually

bizziboi    1,552
On 3/11/2019 at 9:16 AM, Mueck said:

Dropping a living Rainbow Jellyfish ("rainbowjellyfish") into one of Hamlet's lily ponds crashes the game because it cannot find anything to migrate towards.

If the BFB is abducting the player, but the player is killed in the process, the BFB will still transport them to its nest

Item duplication: Hammering a Drying Rack ("meatrack") that has been harvested before, additionally returns the last item that has been dried on it (in its raw state).

The Floating Shelf does not have an icon in the Renovate crafting menu and will either be shown as a Fridge or as a Pipe Shelf depending on the direction of scrolling.

I believe these are fixed with todays patch?

Brain of Thought.

Depending on what this refers to, it may have been fixed.

• Like 1

bizziboi    1,552

he Hunter Pig Trader cannot be given Hound's Teeth even though he asks for them

I missed one. I believe that was fixed with today's patch as well.

• Like 2

MWY    1,522
4 hours ago, bizziboi said:

I missed one. I believe that was fixed with today's patch as well.

Birds stop spawning in Hamlet after 2 to 3 days, has this been fixed?

• Like 1

Mueck    529
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, bizziboi said:

I believe these are fixed with todays patch?

Yay, thank you for these fixes! You guys are wonderful! :wilson_love:

I just tested ingame and updated the list! Now I have a lily pond full of happy Rainbow Jellyfish, but - I'm sorry to say this - it seems, still none of the pigs seem to take interest in the Hound's Teeth I'm offering them.

Edited by Mueck
Grammar
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

MWY    1,522
3 hours ago, Mueck said:

it seems, still none of the pigs seem to take interest in the Hound's Teeth I'm offering them.

maybe they don't like sharp teeth or something

NotStarved    70

I have two Bugs that i've reported on the bug tracker, but your right- its a mess. 

Here are the two that havent been fixed yet.

While transporting from a interior (in my case the house) to another interior with the telelocator staff, if you wear armor you will hear mobs hitting the armor (in my case it was pig guards) and you see a blank slate of a home with the flooring that was chosen for the room. You will also lose durability when this happens. Also, (this is probably because my computer is old) but when i leave a building, i have to wait about 3-4 seconds to move and in that time, i get hit and lose armour as well.

The second is a bug i posted an hour ago, if you pick up an item in your offhand and press space near the seaworthy or skyworthy, the game will crash. Over time my animation for traveling (the character getting on the skyworthy) get worse and worse, to the point that she no longer gets on the skyworthy, the screen just slowly fades to black when i click either the skyworthy or seaworthy.

Both bugs had bug reports in game sent along with my game save files.

Thank you dev's for fixing the bugs this update- Two bugs that i've reported got fixed (the rainbow jellyfish and the pugalisk crash) And you can really tell you all have worked so hard!

Keep up the good work.