Dynamic content?

• Developer

It means your game probably crashed during startup (did it?). It shouldn't affect your world, but the next time you see the message reply with "Enable". The game should restart and you should be good to go. If you keep seeing the message after that then let us know.

1 minute ago, CharlesB said:

It means your game probably crashed during startup (did it?). It shouldn't affect your world, but the next time you see the message reply with "Enable". The game should restart and you should be good to go. If you keep seeing the message after that then let us know.

I click re-enable and it gets on the loading screen infinitely

Id: KU_P22s_RVS

This happens to me also.

3 minutes ago, Marco BR said:

I click re-enable and it gets on the loading screen infinitely

Id: KU_P22s_RVS

It crashed while playing about two hours ago. I have shut down the game and restarted several times. And it keeps happening.

1 minute ago, CharlesB said:

Hmm, there seems to be some sort of problem there then. You can click "I understand" instead, and the game should run fine.

yes, it runs fine, and u thought this error would be because they are solving remotely the problem of my magmatic chest

• Developer
Just now, Rachel949 said:

I am having the same problem, as well.  I selected the “re-enable” and now stuck in the loading screen.  

Restart the game and select "I understand" for now. We're working on a fix. Did your game crash during startup, or did you get the popup out of the blue?

It pops up after you hit play, when it get to the main menu. 

Dont know if this is separate but, my only gift drop after 20 days was a deerclops profile icon. When I checked inventory it gave me 2 of them, and the person I played with received no gifts.

• Developer
6 minutes ago, Rachel949 said:

Just stayed on the loading screen... after a few minutes I restarted the game.

Just to make sure I have this straight...
You were sitting in the main menu for a while, then you shut down and restarted the game. When you came back to the main menu you saw the popup message about dynamic content.
Is that right?

When you start the game and get to the button that says PLAY!, you hit x and it goes to loading screen. Then it says logging in as normal. When it gets to the main menu it immediately pops up. When you hit x on restart dynamic it goes to a never ending load screen.

I'm having the same issue.

Right after the update, my game wouldn't get past the 1st loading screen. Had to restart my game 3 times. Finally made it past that, and I get the 'dynamic' message. When I click re-enable, it just sits at the loading screen. When I click 'I understand', everything works fine, but idk if I'm missing any extra content.

Archived