Unable to get PS4 purchased items

Question... has anyone else bought the forge set on PS4 and not received the pieces in their inventory?  I have the receipt from PSN showing the action has be processed and less funds in my wallet, yet no items.  If you have a set in your inventory, how did you get it?  

Just now, CharlesB said:

We're looking into what's going on. It seems to be limited to the Magmatic Bundle, unless someone has experienced it with another.

I'm going to buy them all. should I wait? or just buy the other bundles?

• Developer

@

35 minutes ago, mzajy said:

I'm going to buy them all. should I wait? or just buy the other bundles?

It looks like the problem is limited to the Magmatic Bundle, and only in the Americas. People are successfully buying the other packs. 

1 minute ago, CharlesB said:

@

It looks like the problem is limited to the Magmatic Bundle, and only in the Americas. People are successfully buying the other packs. 

I just bought the magmatic package and it did not show up, what do I do? already been paid for it :(

Id: KU_P22s_RVS

@CharlesB can you help me?

1 hour ago, CharlesB said:

@

Yup, I can confirm this, EU can purchase the Magmatic Bundle without any problem. ty

D1FeSqqXcAYVEDW.jpg large.jpg

-

and there is a small bug with the new panel on the main menu :)

Good luck guys @CharlesB @PeterA <3

D1FeRVtXcAAZlAP.jpg large.jpg

• Developer
20 minutes ago, mzajy said:

and there is a small bug with the new panel on the main menu

we know about this and it will be fixed shortly. If it's really annoying you then shut down and restart the game and it should display properly.

38 minutes ago, Marco BR said:

@CharlesB Will not we need to buy again?

No, you'll get the bundle you purchased one way or another. Don't worry.

22 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

we know about this and it will be fixed shortly. If it's really annoying you then shut down and restart the game and it should display properly.

Apparently, I got crash instead, so please ignore my crash report, I didn't read your post, so after restarting the game everything works fine, we even got in-game notification about the bug, that's awesome.

5 minutes ago, mzajy said:

Apparently, I got crash instead, so please ignore my crash report, I didn't read your post, so after restarting the game everything works fine, we even got in-game notification about the bug, that's awesome.

I still have no Skins, they should be working on it

There's OK, I saw now that it was about the home screen

I have the same problem. I bought one of the bundles and I was so happy to get all my new items but then the game said “failed to connect to klei servers” it also charged me so umm... did I just waste my 20$ on nothing also can you please tell us when you guys at klei fix this please 

• Developer

Hi everyone, just a quick update. The problem should be fixed for anyone who tries to buy the pack from now on. For those that already bought it, you'll be getting your items soon, just hold on a bit longer. We have to fix each account manually so it's a bit of a slow process.

Archived