Bigfoot

Winona Character Update & Drop System Changes

Warlockadamm    82
39 minutes ago, Draggy Lorde said:

after seeing wat the other peaple got on daily im not as happy with my elegant sighn :i

At least you got something else then profile icon xD i just have that since the update ! Elegant in daily drops are legends from where i come hahaha.

• Like 4

Marco BR    671
1 hour ago, Warlockadamm said:

At least you got something else then profile icon xD i just have that since the update ! Elegant in daily drops are legends from where i come hahaha.

exactly I did not see any until now, I thought it got worse  >.<

• Haha 2

Sorry. For all the time of the game I did not get gifts. Can anyone help? Explain what the problem is, please, because I also, like you, want to receive at least some giftspost-474697-0-71735000-1451009230_thumb. Also my skins do not appear on Steam. I can not share them, as well as use emoticons. I tried to correct the error for a long time, but nothing happened. 

MrKoopa    448
2 hours ago, Deerclops Mika said:

Sorry. For all the time of the game I did not get gifts. Can anyone help? Explain what the problem is, please, because I also, like you, want to receive at least some giftspost-474697-0-71735000-1451009230_thumb. Also my skins do not appear on Steam. I can not share them, as well as use emoticons. I tried to correct the error for a long time, but nothing happened. 

Have you checked your settings on https://accounts.klei.com?

Casm    79
On 3/13/2019 at 1:52 PM, lifetheuniverse said:

Praise be to RNGesus.

5c89510bf155d_newdropRNG.thumb.png.65ac756bc5b37cecbec015a663bb4e34.png

I never remember to take screenshots but I got my first elegant a few days ago and it was the Back Bat. First elegant backpack skin ever, so I was stoked! I'm kind of hoping to get a few of the others though, I'd love a Catcoon Carryall. lol

__IvoCZE__    1,978
3 hours ago, Casm said:

I never remember to take screenshots but I got my first elegant a few days ago and it was the Back Bat. First elegant backpack skin ever, so I was stoked! I'm kind of hoping to get a few of the others though, I'd love a Catcoon Carryall. lol

I can make you a beefalo carryall on worlds...