Post your Winter Update weirdness!

Sliver

I found crane thing in a box of plains biome turf surrouned by a wheel of flowersANd i found crain thing in a rectangle shape with 2 boulders on the left and right side. i also found wooden thing with ontop of 4 wooden planks in a sqaure which was surrounded by rocky or no turf and that was surrounded by i think rocky or wood and it had some stone wallsi n the corners.

I haven't had time to play the update yet today. What happened with twigs? Are they no longer a valid crockpot ingredient? No more fishsticks or kabobs?

Two sticks is now priority 1000 wet goop recipe. Just like two monster meat create monster lasagna.

Hmm... what if I put 2 monster meat and 2 sticks...

Anyway you must replace for another filler, meat or honey or veggies.

EDIT: Suspicious ¬¬

Posted Image

Edited by Avelarius
Preventing double post

Two sticks is now priority 1000 wet goop recipe. Just like two monster meat create monster lasagna.Hmm... what if I put 2 monster meat and 2 sticks...

Priority will go to whichever is first in the code I'm sure. Thanks for the info though. That's not a bad nerf at all, just means more fish or meat for fishsticks and kabobs, seems reasonable.edit; hey look at that, i guess i got seniority 3 posts ago...

We got nerfed but pigs didn't.

3 frog legs to hire 3 pigs + pond biome + tentacle in the end = 15 frog legs + 3 meat.

Posted Image

This will give me 3 honey ham using 1 meat, 2 frog legs and 1 honey and 9 honey nugget using 1 frog leg and 3 honey.

But I must save some legs to hire more pigs.

Posted Image

What happened

wha

my roads

WHERE THEY ARE DDD:

Also in the map almost all the roads disappeared

Oh this is not a bug, because on the map the roads are clearly indicated. Seriously. Check out the map on an old save, the roads will be pure black! So maybe that means roads will be visible on the map in a future update!!!

I just spawned on the biggest map I've ever seen in Don't starve. The map has one road only (indicated in red on the picture), no pig king and biomes are sometimes a little mixed-up. The map is so huge that it took me 8 days to find out there was no pig-king (Sandbox custom mode with all settings on default), by running around day and night with torches and feeding only on carottes and berries.post-12226-13764591523328_thumb.jpg