Dreadlort

Trapped in the clouds

Dreadlort    1

When I was entering Miss Sow´s floral arrangements everything worked but when I was going out again I was walking on the clouds and couldn´t get back on land. I was even able to reach other islands, although I couldn´t step on those islands either. I doubt it is specific to just that store if the store spawns on the edge like this but it is best to be specific :)

Bug.jpg

JanH    5,021

You should be able to use the game's debug console to place your character back on land. To do so, please follow these steps:

1) Place your mouse pointer on a safe land location (basically where you want your character to land on.)

2) Press the Tilde (~) key to bring up your console command line and type in the following: c_move(GetPlayer())

3) Press Enter to finish and apply the code to move your character back on land.

4) Press CTRL+L on your keyboard to remove the console command log.

bizziboi    1,019

@Dreadlort

Could you submit a bug report from this in-game? Preferably save next to the store in question (or inside), and go to Main Menu>Options>Report Bug - mention the issue and the saveslot and it'll upload your game. I thought we had this fixed but apparently not - I'd like to take a look at your savegame to see what went wrong.

• Thanks 1

Dreadlort    1

Thank you for your replies guys! I have now done an in-game bug report. The BFB saved me and took me to its nest when I was in the clouds. What a coincidence :D

• Haha 1

bizziboi    1,019

After the next update it should hopefully not send you to the clouds anymore when you exit the shop, however if it does you should be able to walk back onto land again from the clouds.