Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

SarKasM

Bug On PC in Don't Starve (any dlc's) when using the controller

SarKasM    0

Bug Submission

Please choose a category

[Gameplay] 

Platform
Steam

• Do you use mods?
  • Yes
  • Version Number
  • Issue title
     When you use the controller and open the crafting tab, it starts to spam the hat crafting section whenever you move your camera or you manipulate your inventory

• Steps to reproduce
     I use xbox controller, but i guess could work with any:
    -Open crafting tab
    -Close crafting tab 
  • -Start to rotate the camera
  •  
  • Describe your issue:
  • Before i used to play on older versions with the mods and I didn't have the issue. Then i stopped the game for a while, few updates came to the game, so when I came back to play again, when I use the controller and opened the crafting tab, it started to spam the hat crafting section whenever i rotate the camera or try to manipulate my inventory. Notice that this doesn't happen until I open the crafting tab. Please fix. 
  •  

JanH    6,179

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with controllers in your game. Could we get you to try the following steps:

1) Please go into the game's main menu screen and send us a bug report from in-game. (Main Menu>Options>Report Bug)

2) When sending the bug report, please give a short description of the issue and your forum username. Completing the process sends us copies of your save files as well as the description. (This may take about a minute to upload the files). 

3) Once the bug report has been sent, could we get you to reset your controller button layout to their default values? (Main menu: Options>Controls>Reset>Apply) Please let us know if the issue persists after doing step 3.