Kaisen_

Volt Goat crash

Kaisen_    8

Singleplayer, ROG base world linked with Hamlet, playing as Wormwood, day 25 in winter.

Currently I'm in the desert, and I was just exploring around the edges when I just crashed. I read the text and noticed it wasn't any sort of mod error so I attempted to repeat going in the same area. Crashed 3 times.

Mods: Geometric Placement + Combined Status

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg

Kaisen_    8
8 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

A hotfix for this went out about half an hour ago.

Whoops, my bad. I'll update it now. Thank you!

icedani    0

Hello.

I would like to add that I get the exact crash log when I try to approach the volt goats in the desert. I don't have Hamlet, only RoG and the hotfix that went out earlier today doesn't seem to have fixed this issue.

Judging from the crash log, I don't think it's a mod that causes this. I've also been to the volt goats before on this save file but this time around it crashes everytime I try to get close.

crash.png

Edited by icedani

bizziboi    1,019

Hmmm, that is odd, I just checked the version on Steam, and it seems part of the fix didn't deploy as expected. 

Apologies - will only be able to address this when I come in tomorrow morning.

• Thanks 1

NanoBarAr    1

Hi, thank god I actually found something about it here, I have the exact same issue with the exact same crash log, I was already thinking I would have to delete this world because of it.

It's RoG only too, no SW nor HAM link and as icedani already stated, I don't think it's mod related, as I don't have any active at the moment, I have used them before on this world but I deactivated them a few days ago with no apparent issues until now. I also have the last version, including the one with the hotfix so I don't think it worked properly either.5c779f969294e_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.ce318b49a0c1e846e285930ec5c04aaf.png

2 hours ago, icedani said:

Hello.

I would like to add that I get the exact crash log when I try to approach the volt goats in the desert. I don't have Hamlet, only RoG and the hotfix that went out earlier today doesn't seem to have fixed this issue.

Judging from the crash log, I don't think it's a mod that causes this. I've also been to the volt goats before on this save file but this time around it crashes everytime I try to get close.

crash.png